Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Barack Hussein?
    Obama had an above 50% approval rating just before reelection. Trump is currently sitting in the low 30s

Comment

Barack Hussein?
      No, Donald John Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
        Any discussion about voter fraud is incomplete w/o discussing how a guy with an approval rating no higher than 34% won reelection.
        A better question is how congressional representatives keep getting elected? Congressional approval has sat around 15-25% approval pretty steadily over the last few years. By that statistic you would think the public would vote them out of a job.

Comment

Barack Hussein?
          This Space For Rent

Comment

• Interview with Michael Fanone - DC Metro Police officer that was dragged down the capitol steps

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...964639232?s=20

Comment

• How soon the Democrats conveniently "forget" their own history:

Comment

• ...just like how Democrats conveniently "forget" that they founded the KKK...

Comment

...just like how Democrats conveniently "forget" that they founded the KKK...
                  Echolalia or perseveration?
                  Last edited by retired137; 01-15-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

...just like how Democrats conveniently "forget" that they founded the KKK...
                    When one's political party can't refer to anything more recent than 156 years ago as to what their party's stance is on racial relations....it might be time to rethink your political affiliation. Just sayin'.

And I will remind you that it's not members of the Democrat party that are waving the flag of the side in the Civil War that fought for slavery, and hasn't been for many decades.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

• The Confederate Battle Flag has nothing to do with the Republican party- the Confederate Battle flag was created by Democrats. Anyone flying it is a Democrat and/or confused...
                      Last edited by Aidokea; 01-15-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• 156 years ago? Do you think that absolves the Democrat party for what they did, simply because you think it was a long time ago? Do you think Adolf Hitler and his Nazi party were nice people, simply because they haven't gassed any Jews lately?

The Democrat's candidate in the 2016 presidential election (Hitlary) referred to a KKK Exalted Cyclops as her "friend and mentor". That seems pretty recent to me...
                        Last edited by Aidokea; 01-15-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post
                          Interview with Michael Fanone - DC Metro Police officer that was dragged down the capitol steps

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...964639232?s=20

I saw his interview on CNN last night, definitely sounded terrifying as the mob was yanking at his gun.

My other thought was re: playing cards in a spiderweb neck tattoo, guess his department doesn't have a policy about that....
                          If it is all beautiful you can’t believe it. Things aren’t that way.

-Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post

I saw his interview on CNN last night, definitely sounded terrifying as the mob was yanking at his gun.

My other thought was re: playing cards in a spiderweb neck tattoo, guess his department doesn't have a policy about that....
                            A spiderweb tattoo has traditionally represented a former and now overcome addiction - in this case gambling. The CNN article says he's a plain clothes narcotics detective.

Comment

The Confederate Battle Flag has nothing to do with the Republican party- the Confederate Battle flag was created by Democrats. Anyone flying it is a Democrat and/or confused...

Is Donald Trump confused?
                              This Space For Rent

Comment

• The first four look confused.

The last one is clearly photoshopped and/or creatively cropped to make it look like the President is saluting the Democrat Battle Flag...
                                Last edited by Aidokea; 01-15-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• DM206
                                  DM206 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The president has defended confederate flags and monuments numerous times in public. You are the one who is confused.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN24K0I0

• DM206
                                  DM206 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  He thinks the monuments to confederates are "beautiful". Very similar to how he said he loves the rioters who breached the Capitol. Where they literally carried a confederate flag into the building as part of a protest/riot/insurrection demanding that he remain president.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rate-monuments

• Aidokea
                                  Aidokea commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Is your reading comprehension really that poor?

The President did not "defend" the Democrat flag- he said that people in the south are proud of it.

And he did not say that Confederate monuments are beautiful. He said that this nation's monuments are beautiful.

Holocaust deniers are in favor of removing all physical evidence of Nazi atrocities, much like how Democrats are in favor of removing evidence of the Democrat party's culpability for slavery.

• DM206
                                  DM206 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oh, I get it now. You're one of those. The ones who read into everything he says or does for the most generous interpretation, no matter how much of a stretch it may be.

The delusions are folding in on themselves creating a fifth dimension of reality at this point. I think I read that you're retired from LE? Thank God. Dare I ask where you were on 1/6? Any travel plans coming up?

Safety tip: don't go up to anyone wearing or waving a confederate flag and accuse them of being a Democrat. It won't end well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5296 users online. 308 members and 4988 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X