Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post
    https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/st...777011714?s=20

People giddy over Trump being banned from Twitter need to think twice about what kind of world they want to live in. Make no mistake, I really dislike Trump, I do... the opposite of everything I am raising my sons to be--selfish, arrogant, proudly ignorant...but the fact is he stood up for people who justifiably feel like they've been screwed over and insulted. He stood up for police officers who have been called racists and murderers. And you can be ignorant of that at your own peril.
    Bingo. Laugh now, cry later. I remember when Nancy Pelosi called the federal cops sent to protect federal buildings in the Northwest from sustained arson attacks by Pantifa communists "storm troopers". Now we're supposed to believe the left has suddenly developed respect for the cops and cares about them? Only when it's politically convenient. The same people that decried cops jumping out of unmarked vans and merely arresting people are now actively encouraging and advocating Trump supporters be shot merely for trespassing. Remember the outrage when a Bernie Bro tried to gun down members of Congress and nearly succeeded in killing Scalise? Yeah, me neither.

Also, you're 100% right about people who rightfully feel like they've been disenfranchised and insulted for the last four years. because they have. Is it any stretch to believe that the powers that are now de-platforming, de-banking and banning not just President Trump, but thousands upon thousands of conservative, wouldn't have also been engaged in massive voter fraud? Talk about the dead LAST thing that is going to solve the problem or bring an air of legitimacy back to the voting process... of course they don't want the problem solved, they want conservative rounded up and sent to re-education camps, or dead... Don't believe it? Listen to the Principal Counsel of PBS, the taxpayer-funded media arm of the DNC, in his own words... particularly telling what he says he'd have done if Biden didn't "win"... "throwing Molotov cocktails at the White House".

Everybody who has adopted the lockstep language of the radical left calling this an "insurrection" while supporting (or at best ignoring) months of violent riots, can suck a fat one, they're all disgusting hypocrites who have no honor or integrity.

collage.JPG

Attached Files
    Last edited by Georgetime; 01-12-2021, 02:14 PM.
    Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

• DM206
      DM206 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, there's a lot going on here and I sincerely hope that I never encounter you in a professional capacity because you are demonstrating a very loose grasp of facts and judgment. But just to set one part of this mess straight, the "radical left" are not the only ones calling this an insurrection or sedition. That language is also being used by federal agents, prosecutors, and the military.

Here's one example:
      "We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection."

That's from a statement signed by the Joint Chiefs of staff. Are they radical leftists now? Maybe you are the one who needs to reevaluate your position.

The DOJ is pursuing over a hundred investigations with anticipated charges ranging up to seditious conspiracy, felony murder, and public corruption. But you still call this trespassing. And 4 other people here liked your comment. That's...disappointing.
      Last edited by DM206; 01-12-2021, 08:53 PM.

• Originally posted by Krinkiboi2020 View Post

No, it's more widespread, especially after the riots of 2020 and the lockdowns and forced closures of small businesses. A lot of traditionally conservative people are coming to the realization that the government and enforcement agencies aren't going to protect them, and probably will shut down their businesses depending on where they live.

I wouldn't call it a hatred of cops, just more of a "they ain't my friends" attitude.
    Majority of that is in Democrat controlled states and cities. I would still have better chances with them than Antifa members.

​​​​​​ But if it makes you feel better I have arrested alleged Trump supporters in the past. One was a new You Tuber and tried to make me the subject of his next anti-police video. Didn't work out so great for him. He spent a few nights in jail, plead guilty to the charges and the last time I checked his channel he hadn't posted any more videos.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Anybody care to answer this hypothetical question:

A large group of ****ed-off citizens stage a protest across the street from your police headquarters demanding that the Chief of Police resign. Initially peaceful, they become increasingly fired up. They erect makeshift gallows outside and chant “Hang the Chief! Hang the Chief!”. They surround the building, break windows and doors, force their way into restricted areas, ransack offices, steal equipment, destroy files, desecrate your Wall of Fallen Officers, burn your department flag, injure several officers and bludgeon one to death with a fire extinguisher.

What charges should be brought against them? Simple trespass?

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
        scotty_appleton814 commented
        Editing a comment
        Duh. Of course. They weren't doing anything bad. It's their building after all. That's what they been saying

• Also, you're 100% right about people who rightfully feel like they've been disenfranchised and insulted for the last four years. because they have. Is it any stretch to believe that the powers that are now de-platforming, de-banking and banning not just President Trump, but thousands upon thousands of conservative, wouldn't have also been engaged in massive voter fraud?
      I think it's a massive stretch. And these types of unsubstantiated accusations are incredibly dangerous. The majority of the country doesn't believe this (Trump die hards aside) and it's why you are seeing the funding for the GOP stripped. It's why you have seen them decimated in court. It's why Dominion is filing a billion dollar lawsuit against Trump's lawyers, and it's why they are being brought up for disbarment. And it's why Cheney and McConnell are going to vote for impeachment. If the GOP doesn't stop with this, they will be stripped bare by the corporations that prop them up. I think the majority of Americans are just plain sick and tired of Trump.

of course they don't want the problem solved, they want conservative rounded up and sent to re-education camps, or dead.
      This kind of stuff was all said in the lead up to Obama--mumbling incoherent birthers screeching into the void about the communist takeover and how we'd all be standing in line for food rations. None of it happened. Yet, here it's all coming back. For Joe Flipping Biden. The guy is driving 50 down the center lane.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
        Anybody care to answer this hypothetical question:

A large group of ****ed-off citizens stage a protest across the street from your police headquarters demanding that the Chief of Police resign. Initially peaceful, they become increasingly fired up. They erect makeshift gallows outside and chant “Hang the Chief! Hang the Chief!”. They surround the building, break windows and doors, force their way into restricted areas, ransack offices, steal equipment, destroy files, desecrate your Wall of Fallen Officers, burn your department flag, injure several officers and bludgeon one to death with a fire extinguisher.

What charges should be brought against them? Simple trespass?
        In Portland, I'm not even sure any of that stuff is against the law...

Comment

• Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post

I think it's a massive stretch. And these types of unsubstantiated accusations are incredibly dangerous. The majority of the country doesn't believe this (Trump die hards aside) and it's why you are seeing the funding for the GOP stripped. It's why you have seen them decimated in court. It's why Dominion is filing a billion dollar lawsuit against Trump's lawyers, and it's why they are being brought up for disbarment. And it's why Cheney and McConnell are going to vote for impeachment. If the GOP doesn't stop with this, they will be stripped bare by the corporations that prop them up. I think the majority of Americans are just plain sick and tired of Trump.

This kind of stuff was all said in the lead up to Obama--mumbling incoherent birthers screeching into the void about the communist takeover and how we'd all be standing in line for food rations. None of it happened. Yet, here it's all coming back. For Joe Flipping Biden. The guy is driving 50 down the center lane.
          I think this is a "massive stretch." ^

Sixty-eight percent looks like a substantial amount and that was just in one MI county.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by westside popo View Post

I think this is a "massive stretch." ^

Sixty-eight percent looks like a substantial amount and that was just in one MI county.
            ​​​​​​
            68% of what? One city, county or state? Can you provide the backstory with empirical data? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
            Last edited by retired137; 01-12-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post

68% of what? One city, county or state? Can you provide the backstory with empirical data? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
              It was in the news last month and if you do an internet search for something like MI judge Dominion audit report release or something to that effect you should find several reports on it.

That was for one county in MI. With an error rate that high, I wonder about all the other machines out there?

Comment

It was in the news last month and if you do an internet search for something like MI judge Dominion audit report release or something to that effect you should find several reports on it.

That was for one county in MI. With an error rate that high, I wonder about all the other machines out there?
                I was able to locate several articles regarding Michigan, I'm wondering which county in particular.

Comment

All of this has already been debunked. FWIW, Trump won that county based both on the machine and the hand tally.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/12/au...piracy-theory/

A Dec. 17 audit of ballots cast in Antrim County, Michigan, affirmed the outcome of the presidential election there — refuting viral claims that the election software used by the county, and elsewhere, had facilitated massive fraud.

The audit, conducted by state and local officials and representatives of both political parties, involved a hand tally of all the votes cast for president in the county. The findings verified the county’s outcome, in which President Donald Trump beat President-elect Joe Biden by nearly 3,800 votes. (Biden ultimately beat Trump in the state by more than 154,000 votes.)

In a county with more than 15,700 votes cast for president, the audit showed a gain of 11 votes for Trump and a loss of one vote for Biden. Small variances are expected in a machine versus hand count.

The audit came days after the release of a report purporting that Dominion Voting Systems software used in Antrim County was “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Though state officials disputed the report as lacking credibility, its claims traveled far on social media.

Comment

• Here's another explainer on the Michigan issue...the 68% comes from a supposed forensic audit conducted by a very biased group that also previously made false claims about the number of votes cast. Their "findings" have been widely debunked.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...al/3923499001/
                    Last edited by DM206; 01-13-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• They won't believe anything unless it's a meme on a far right Facebook group.

Only Trump supporters will use a county where Trump WON by thousands of votes as an example of voter fraud. Jeez. No wonder they were laughed out of courts everywhere....

Comment

• Originally posted by Levithane View Post

Would genuinely like to learn how to, but all the reload kits and tools have been sold out for awhile now. The forum is no different than real life, people have a hard time putting their political biases aside.
                        Its to bad

Comment

• Any discussion about voter fraud is incomplete w/o discussing how a guy with an approval rating no higher than 34% won reelection.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                            Any discussion about voter fraud is incomplete w/o discussing how a guy with an approval rating no higher than 34% won reelection.
                            Barack Hussein?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3463 users online. 197 members and 3266 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X