300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not worried about the Trump supporters
    Neither were the Capitol Police... look how that turned out.

The conventional wisdom has been Maga Nation loves LE like a fat kid loves cake but I'm watching video this morning of the mob yanking an officer down the stairs at the capitol and beating him with sticks. I suspect anyone in their way will get treated similarly..
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3.

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
      not.in.MY.town commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but the fat kid will trample over the cake to get to the chocolate fountain.

• Nah..... we aren’t worried. Since we now know that all Trump supporters are fascists, we have MOUs with BLM and others to be sworn in as “police aids” who will wear armbands to ID themselves and assist with crowd control.

Should work just fine.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post
      TRUMPS AMERICA. Everyone passing blame, no one taking responsibility. It's ironic that you state people will assume people are complicit based on race. Can you please define that statement?

He's made America great, in whose eyes?
      Man, you've got some hardcore political vitriol going! Remove the beam from thine own eye, man.
      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think the plank is in his eye...

• retired137
        retired137 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bing_Oh

You may see it that way, may you please explain the statement "people will assume people are complicit based on race." That seems to be a conversation no one wants to have on both sides, BLM and MAGA

I see the second half of dumb and dumber has commented.

• BNWS
        BNWS commented
        Editing a comment
        Retired 137. I wrote that and tried to explain what I meant. maybe I was not being clear. Tell me what you think I meant. I will try to clarify further.

• Bing_Oh
        Bing_Oh commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, 137, I was referring to "TRUMPS AMERICA. Everyone passing blame, no one taking responsibility." Apparently you missed the irony of passing blame to Trump and then scolding people about passing blame and not taking responsibility.

• 137 is another anti LE nutbag troll. Ignore it.

Comment

• FBI memo warns law enforcement across U.S. of possible armed protests at 50 state Capitols (nbcnews.com)

Now it's official.

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

• DM206
          DM206 commented
          Editing a comment
          NBC propaganda! Deep State infiltration at the FBI!
          [sarcasm]

The threat of right wing extremists is not new. But it is unfortunately being directed and inflamed for political gain right now. People who underestimate the threat may find themselves dealing with a situation like the Capitol or (God forbid) like Oklahoma City.

Take Trump out of the equation and just look at this as a group of people discontent with government in general and willing to use violence to send a message or effect change. Forget the politics. We all know there are dangerous people out there who latch into ideas on every side, or who are merely opportunists looking for the way in. In fact, these "Stop the Steal" protests present a very real opportunity for domestic or foreign terrorists to use those crowds to get in close to their targets. Chaos is friendly to our enemies.

• Bing_Oh
          Bing_Oh commented
          Editing a comment
          I suspect that we're likely to see some similarities to "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland in this country in the next several years. Low-level domestic terrorism, political marches turning violent, etc. The die had been cast and we've already seen such things in the previous 9 months...it's simply likely to escalate as the Leftists eat anyone on their side who isn't radical enough and the hard-right militia and anti-government types become increasingly active.

• CCCSD
          CCCSD commented
          Editing a comment
          They can do WONDERFUL things with cadaver knees now...

• Hate to say it, but the only thing that will reunite our country is another 9/11 type foreign terrorist attack. We'll keep fighting each-other until we find someone that we hate even more than one-another.

Comment

• Bing_Oh
          Bing_Oh commented
          Editing a comment
          The discovery of intelligent alien life might do it, too.

• Krinkiboi2020
          Krinkiboi2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably won't do it. People are sick enough of the last round of forever war.

Intelligent alien life? I'm thinking most Americans would say "Cool! I knew it!" and go back to business as usual. Like I gotta go to work, take care of my family, have fun, and network with the boys in preparation of the coming civil war. Extra Terrestrial intelligence is way down on my list of things that affect me.

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        137 is another anti LE nutbag troll. Ignore it.
        You hurt my feelings. Like I said you can hold your own, just let mine go please. Dumb and dumber.
        Last edited by retired137; 01-12-2021, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post

Neither were the Capitol Police... look how that turned out.

The conventional wisdom has been Maga Nation loves LE like a fat kid loves cake but I'm watching video this morning of the mob yanking an officer down the stairs at the capitol and beating him with sticks. I suspect anyone in their way will get treated similarly..
          Yep there's *******s in every group. Look at who else was there mixed in with the group.
          Considering all the numbers of the Trump supporters there, versus the ones that crossed the line..... I still believe I would have better chances with the Trump supporters versus Antifa and the others.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• DM206
            DM206 commented
            Editing a comment
            These events (the Capitol riot and those that are potentially forthcoming) are not a typical Trump rally. We can debate whether these are or are not actual Trump supporters or if these are just the most extreme Trumpers, but regardless the events themselves should not be viewed as standard rallies or protests. Take the politics out of it. There are individuals involved here who are organized and who are planning targeted violence. There are some who are just showing up and hoping for violence. What color hat they're wearing is kind of not the point.

• Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf resigns - CNNPolitics

He's getting outta there before the SHTF....

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

• Don’t blame him.
            I hear the Secty put in your name...
            Last edited by CCCSD; 01-12-2021, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Ratatatat
              Ratatatat commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. No thanks.

• Was looking for thoughts/opinions on the incident leading to the capital police officers death... gave up on page 3. Its hard seeing disagreement even amongst LEOs. Glad I'm at a small department away from major cities. If you don't reload nows the time to learn. Sell your suburban home for a place in the country. My 2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by Davet223 View Post
              Was looking for thoughts/opinions on the incident leading to the capital police officers death... gave up on page 3. Its hard seeing disagreement even amongst LEOs. Glad I'm at a small department away from major cities. If you don't reload nows the time to learn . Sell your suburban home for a place in the country. My 2 cents
              Would genuinely like to learn how to, but all the reload kits and tools have been sold out for awhile now. The forum is no different than real life, people have a hard time putting their political biases aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by westside popo View Post

Yep there's *******s in every group. Look at who else was there mixed in with the group.
                Considering all the numbers of the Trump supporters there, versus the ones that crossed the line..... I still believe I would have better chances with the Trump supporters versus Antifa and the others.
                ​​​​​​
                No, it's more widespread, especially after the riots of 2020 and the lockdowns and forced closures of small businesses. A lot of traditionally conservative people are coming to the realization that the government and enforcement agencies aren't going to protect them, and probably will shut down their businesses depending on where they live.

I wouldn't call it a hatred of cops, just more of a "they ain't my friends" attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinkiboi2020 View Post

No, it's more widespread, especially after the riots of 2020 and the lockdowns and forced closures of small businesses. A lot of traditionally conservative people are coming to the realization that the government and enforcement agencies aren't going to protect them, and probably will shut down their businesses depending on where they live.

I wouldn't call it a hatred of cops, just more of a "they ain't my friends" attitude.

I agree. There's more going on than just a contentious election.

-I've had high school pals calling recently, wanting to talk guns (they're non gun owners) so they can be armed when the boog starts. I grew up with these dudes, we partied through college, for years played weekly poker games until 4am, stood in each other's weddings, on and on, but I'm not sure we'd be on the same side once the rounds start popping off.

-I've got a couple of LE buddies I've known for two decades, rock solid good guys, not hotheads by any means, who tell me they would heed the call in a heartbeat to go fight the enemy (which would be their government, their neighbors, anyone not on their side).

-I've got former co-workers (they're still on the job, I'm not) whom I highly doubt would follow orders to counter any uprising, and if anything I suspect they would aid and abet.

-I was listening to my local Christian radio station yesterday afternoon and it wasn't the typical praise hour it was grab your sword and be ready for battle. Good Heavens.

-If only .1% of Maga Nation goes hot next week, that's still 70,000 people.

-573PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

• Ratatatat
                    Ratatatat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/polit...ats/index.html

Anyone know who these 4,000 people are? Oathkeepers? Proud Boys? Ammon Bundy militia?

• Krinkiboi2020
                    Krinkiboi2020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All of the above, and none of the above. You've got tens of millions of ****ed off Americans out there, so there's no shortage of volunteers.

• Krinkiboi2020
                    Krinkiboi2020 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting paragraph right here, that in the past would've probably never been published...

"The member added that lawmakers are hoping National Guard troops who are being dispatched to the capital are vetted, because while lawmakers trust most of them, many will be coming in from all over the country."

• it's simply likely to escalate as the Leftists eat anyone on their side who isn't radical enough and the hard-right militia and anti-government types become increasingly active.
                  Can't we just cordon off a large deserted area of the country and let these idiots play war with each other?

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe Trump can donate one of his failing golf courses for that purpose? Better yet, ALL of them. That way, people don't have to travel too far. And I'm sure he'd love the tax deductions...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3969 users online. 223 members and 3746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X