Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AntiFirstAmendment domestic terrorists trash Biden campaign office in Portland:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...dows-vandalism

Stop with the political threads. You're gonna get another thread nuked outta existence

Comment

Skippy, you have been told, that at this point in your career, all that anybody needs to hear from you is "Yes, sir." and "No, sir.".

And to be clear, you got the political thread deleted by going off the rails, making derogatory sexual comments about my late mother.
      Last edited by Aidokea; 11-09-2020, 09:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
        Skippy, you have been told, that at this point in yiur career, all that anybody needs to hear from you is "Yes, sir." and "No, sir.".

And to be clear, you got the political thread deleted by going off the rails, making derogatory sexual comments about my late mother.
        I'm decent enough to apologize publicly if indeed I insulted your late mother. I would not want the same done to me.

However, you should try not making sexually derogatory comments about the new VPOTUS. You should stop your holier than thought outlook on others. All I know about you is that more than 1 member have referred to you as Mr Brady, and not of the Bunch. And you know not a single solitary thing of me. I'm on the job and I will be for 20 more years. And at end I hope that I at least made a good impact on my town. With your 15 year career can you say the same?

You can come back the forum correct by displaying a bit of decency. Or I have no problems rolling my sleeves up and giving you a run for your money. Choice is yours. Accept my apology and we start new. Or not.

Comment

It's almost like EP has returned...
          This Space For Rent

Comment

• Iowa #1603
            Iowa #1603 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh GOD no..........

• PtownVAMike
            PtownVAMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh goodness, who can forget those days? ;P

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

I'm decent enough to apologize publicly if indeed I insulted your late mother. I would not want the same done to me.

However, you should try not making sexually derogatory comments about the new VPOTUS. You should stop your holier than thought outlook on others. All I know about you is that more than 1 member have referred to you as Mr Brady, and not of the Bunch. And you know not a single solitary thing of me. I'm on the job and I will be for 20 more years. And at end I hope that I at least made a good impact on my town. With your 15 year career can you say the same?

You can come back the forum correct by displaying a bit of decency. Or I have no problems rolling my sleeves up and giving you a run for your money. Choice is yours. Accept my apology and we start new. Or not.
          Not.

You can leave if you can’t handle words. You’re nothing but a noob with ZERO ability to speak to issues.
          You’ve demonstrated anti LE feelings and you DO NOT get to dictate
          responses. Your Feelz don’t matter.

Here’s a Shinebox. He earn an honest wage. You sure won’t make it to 20...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Four g63
            Four g63 commented
            Editing a comment
            +1 for Shinebox reference

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Not.

You can leave if you can’t handle words. You’re nothing but a noob with ZERO ability to speak to issues.
          You’ve demonstrated anti LE feelings and you DO NOT get to dictate
          responses. Your Feelz don’t matter.

Here’s a Shinebox. He earn an honest wage. You sure won’t make it to 20...
          Thanks for sharing your opinion ignorant dinosaur. If I'm a noob, that name fits you then.
          Thank you for wishing me well as I earn an honest wage.
          I don't care if you think I can't make it to 20....Hold on... wait a minute...I think I found it. No... no I lost it again. It was last begotten care about your thoughts...

Take that last shinebox off your assembly line and make sure my boots are so polished that you can see my reflection in the toe. You'll have to forgive me if I forgot to pay shipping and handling. I stopped buying junk off the net long ago.

Comment

Oh yes. I'm going to do myself a favor. No more responses on this thread. I've said what I said. If there was line crossing. I apologized.
            Last edited by scotty_appleton814; 11-09-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion ignorant dinosaur. If I'm a noob, that name fits you then.
              Thank you for wishing me well as I earn an honest wage.
              I don't care if you think I can't make it to 20....Hold on... wait a minute...I think I found it. No... no I lost it again. It was last begotten care about your thoughts...

Take that last shinebox off your assembly line and make sure my boots are so polished that you can see my reflection in the toe. You'll have to forgive me if I forgot to pay shipping and handling. I stopped buying junk off the net long ago.
              Bwahahaaa...The cry of the Noob. I’ll send out the waaaambulance for you. This “Dinosaur “ was arresting REAL criminals while you were, and still are, nothing but a child. Your ***** whipped 2020 “I’m a cop” attitude shows me that you will NEVER really be one or make it.

I’ve shoved my gloss shined boots up more asses than you’ll ever kiss. And I’m still doing it. Because...I’m a REAL Police. Not a sniveling little punk.
              Last edited by CCCSD; 11-09-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Oh yes. I'm going to myself a favor. No more responses on this thread. I've said what I said. If there was line crossing. I apologized.
                Scotty, Scotty, Scotty..... the biggest favor you can do yourself and everyone else is not respond to ANY threads.

You don’t know and you won’t learn. If you really are a cop, why are you here?

If you aren’t a cop, why are you here?
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
                  Skippy, you have been told, that at this point in yiur career, all that anybody needs to hear from you is "Yes, sir." and "No, sir.".

He did not make any comments regarding anyone in particular. Like someone said if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Is someone fleeing their domicile soon? Gonna cut and run as usual, job, city then state.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Bwahahaaa...The cry of the Noob. I’ll send out the waaaambulance for you. This “Dinosaur “ was arresting REAL criminals while you were, and still are, nothing but a child. Your ***** whipped 2020 “I’m a cop” attitude shows me that you will NEVER really be one or make it.

I’ve shoved my gloss shined boots up more asses than you’ll ever kiss. And I’m still doing it. Because...I’m a REAL Police. Not a sniveling little punk.
                    As I said before, wish you were incountry on my squad. That wouldn't have lasted long. I was humping and zapping while you were a snotty nosed kid. And I'm ****ed off that I voted for a loser.
                    Last edited by retired137; 11-09-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

It's impressive to see a threat devolve to a phallus-measurement contest in the first page...
                      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

That’s how we Roll.

-Boom-

Comment

"let not the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3182 users online. 249 members and 2933 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X