300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the Troop?

Self imposed three day banishment for you shenanigans?

Or maybe I just dont pay attention and you have been around, laying low, looking for the opportunity to get in on a conversation like nothing at all happened. I use to do that when I drank. Thats a whole other story...
    It takes a Wolf.......

maybe he went to an "special bar with a no clothe policy for female workers" after seeing this policy, troop decided to stay there.
    sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

I was told no one else knew about that bar...
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Who.....ME?

Actually, I've been busy around the house with honey-do's.

I've been sneaking around all right, hoping nobody knew I was there.

As I said in my last post..."Somebody PLEASE remind me to mind my own beezwax next time. PLEASE!"

I apologize to O.Com, Timmy and all who were far sighted enough to suggest that perhaps not all was as it seemed.

You'd think at my age and, after being a cop all those years, I'd be able to see it coming.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Nice to see ya.

Hope the yard mowing and window washing went as planned.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
            "Somebody PLEASE remind me to mind my own beezwax next time.
            Forget about it brother. These days too many people mind their own business and bad things happen to other people. We took this job so we wouldn't have to mind our own business!!
            Just so happens in this case the individual went a little haywire. No biggie. The reading that went along with it was kinda funny.
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..."went a little haywire"

heheheheheh

And Jack the Ripper only had a little anger management issue.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'm with Pujolsfan, Troop, I thought it was really cool to see someone stuck up for like that. I respect that.

Sure, it burned you (and the rest of us!) but that's the chance you take.

LOL @ Smurfette, good one!
                For every one hundred men you send us,
                Ten should not even be here.
                Eighty are nothing but targets.
                Nine of them are real fighters;
                We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
                Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
                And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Guess I'm gettin' soft and fluffy in retirement.
                  The All New
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    I apologize to O.Com, Timmy and all who were far sighted enough to suggest that perhaps not all was as it seemed.

You'd think at my age and, after being a cop all those years, I'd be able to see it coming.
                    There is no need to apologize Trooper. Everyone gets burned, but not everyone stands up for what they think is right. I respect you a lot for standing up for a Non-LEO member. The situation reminded me of a Theodore Roosevelt quote.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

And as for Margaret, all I can say is "Some people buy coke by the six-pack, others buy it by the kilo."
                    I'm back in the game baby.

Not a LEO.

Comment

Me and Teddy? I like your style, Consultant!
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3530 users online. 203 members and 3327 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X