Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oregon "legalizes" meth, heroin, LSD, cocaine, MDMA, psychedelic mushrooms, and oxys.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aidokea
    replied
    We close on our ranch in Texas on Friday, and then we're outta here...

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Good riddance! I’m already informing the dirt bags in my area and working on bus vouchers,

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Property crime has been almost decriminalized in Seattle now. The fraud / property crime unit was already understaffed, but recently went from 4 detectives to 1.

• SOCAleo
    replied
    Oregon will now be a beacon for the most "productive members" of society to begin their migration to settle in this great northwest state. Have fun with that Oregonians!

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Yeah....enjoy that new DA. Start calling each other Comrade and quoting from Maos Little Red Book when you testify.

Can’t wait till the Sheriff and him get into it.

You ARE ****ed.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, from our ranch in rural Texas, I really won't care what the People's Republic of Kalifornia does...

• moparfan
    replied
    It's a matter of time for other states to pass the same law. Remember Oregon passed recreation marijuana 1st then it's snow balled from there. Lets see what happens. Sadly LA will follow, just like the poop app for San Francisco, LA will have its own thanks to our new DA. I say give it 5years for other states to follow

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. We did three years in a remote area primarily occupied with immigrants from a third-world country.

One night, grandma stopped breathing. So instead of calling 9-1-1, they threw her in the back of a pickup truck, and drove all over town looking for the on-duty police officer. When they couldn't find him, they drove to the "hospital", which was staffed by one night nurse. The nurse then called 9-1-1. Dispatch woke up the two paramedics, who got out of bed, got dressed, and responded to the hospital. Dispatch then assigned the on-duty officer to respond to the doctor's residence, to wake him up. Grandma didn't make it...
    Last edited by Aidokea; 11-08-2020, 11:31 PM.

• tanksoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post
    I think we both know better than that."
    Nah. People don’t call us now when their friends get alcohol poisoning at a frat party.

It will take longer now than it would have in 1985, but it would happen.

Leave a comment:

• Bing_Oh
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    I have no real problem with this.

Legalize it, give it away for free. In a year or so the problem will have solved itself.
    I think we both know better than that. Maybe it would be true if natural selection was permitted to run its course, but we live in a consequence-free society now. People will be permitted to partake in their various substances, but someone else (likely the police) will be tasked with cleaning up the associated mess that it makes. It's no different from the height of the opioid epidemic when they decided that the best choice of action was to give us Narcan and pass laws that give people a pass when they overdose as long as they "seek treatment."

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    I have no real problem with this.

Legalize it, give it away for free. In a year or so the problem will have solved itself.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    It’s been done...to death. That’s a NOGO per the courts.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, a lot of people are thinking that. Too bad Oregon voters did not consider it.

• BNWS
    commented on 's reply
    In NYC "patrol" is put in the referral box for these crimes. It goes nowhere.

• westside popo
    replied
    Going to ask the city to budget money for one way bus tickets to Oregon. Maybe we can relocate our drug offenders to Oregon.

Instead of sentencing a fine, jail / prison term and or probation for drug related offenses, maybe hold them in abatement or as a pretrial diversion if they move to Oregon and stay there.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5960 users online. 306 members and 5654 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X