300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescued Or Ruse?

The story of the woman who was rescued in Zion NP after being missing for two weeks is now being questioned by a local SO Sgt. (note: SAR is run through NPS, not SO).

https://news.yahoo.com/sheriffs-serg...111959948.html
    This Space For Rent

Total BS. Her story doesn’t pass any test. We WILL find out that she did this for attention.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

It set off the BS meter from the get go.

Comment

It's BS...

Comment

She's not the first of her kind to fake something like that.

Amanda Eller comes to mind:

https://youtu.be/2g_Vd1pX7vM

Comment

Look at the crazy eyes!! Pretty woman, but the eyes should caution anyone.

Me thinks she is an aspiring writer and planned to create this incident. Purposely make it as vague as possible and then strike with a novel about the ordeal. Instant best seller.

Think about it, attractive woman goes out on an innocent hike, disappears for 12 days, only to re-emerge disoriented, gaunt with crazier eyes than ever before. What happened during those 12 days? How did she survive? Did someone assault her? What did she learn during her experience? What spiritual journey did she partake of during the process? What God (s), goddesses etc. etc. did she encounter?

Find out!!!! In her best selling new book! A Hike in Utah, get it at all book selling locations now!!!
            Last edited by SOCAleo; 10-23-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Soon to be a major motion picture, starring Liam Neeson as Karen.

Comment

She looks like she got into some bad catnip...

Comment

Graves disease?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Soon to be a major motion picture, starring Liam Neeson as Karen.
                    LOL, good one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
                      She looks like she got into some bad catnip...
                      Or just snorted a line of coke.

Comment

I like the claim she didn’t drink any water for 12 days...in the desert...

Comment

Kinda sounds like the woman who was "kidnapped" a few years ago in Northern California and it was all bogus. I like how the family said "she used the water to wet her lips." Uuummm ya still get sick. And won't cop won't call EMS for someone, only time is when that person looks damn near 90% good to go. If less EMS is called.
                          I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            I like the claim she didn’t drink any water for 12 days...in the desert...
                            Yea there is your first investigative clue. I'd chalk that off as the first hole punch in the statement.

But that definitely breeds the curiosity for those suspense novel readers, "Hmmmm, how did she survive without water for so long?" Find OUT by buying her new book, A Hike in Utah!!!!
                            Last edited by SOCAleo; 10-24-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

“How to Stay Classy When You’re a Lost Lassie, My Day Trip to Nirvana...” by Clueless.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3908 users online. 274 members and 3634 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X