Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's approach Mrs. Fish's topic from a different angle....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's approach Mrs. Fish's topic from a different angle....

What do women THINK men are afraid of?
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Rejection? I doubt it’s all that different from what anyone is afraid of. At the end of the day, we’re all just people. But why are “men’s fears” an issue in itself? No one ever talks about women’s fears.

Comment

quote:
      But why are

Comment

A better question is why is it that when you tell any man anything that to any woman would qualify as simple conversation he thinks your asking him for something?

[ 08-21-2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: 555 ]

Comment

a football AND beer manufacturer's strike ocurring at the same time?? [Eek!]
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

555, could it be the WAY that the question is asked?????
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'm still thinking...
              "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

I say it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, we all have issues. It would be so simple if folks would just what's on their mind instead of talking in circles...or not at all.

Personally, you will always know where you stand with me. Some folks take it as me being abrasive or gasp...a bitch but hey, I don't lie.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Don:
                  555, could it be the WAY that the question is asked?????

??????

Comment

I think most men fear being alone as they get older. I know there are always going to be exeptions to every rule but most men that I know want someone there to snuggle with in the future. Besides face it most of us are slobs and could not keep a house to save our lives. IF you ever go to a clean males house and he is single he either has a maid or a mom taking care of the place. LOL If he is married we all know it is the lady of the house doing it. Or maybe the kids LOL

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I would take a guess, and say rejection, poor *performance*, and comittment...meaning having to have sex with the same one woman for the rest of their life. lol. [Eek!]
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I think they are afraid of intamacy of the heart. At least most men are. how many men are really out there like in the movies??? prince charming my ***.

They don't want to get burned. especially if they get married, they are afraid that if they ever divorced she'd take him to the cleaners...

and honestly.. some people are like that. lol. ( I suppose it isnt funny to some, but how can a man marry a woman and not know that she has a vindictive side?)

And not to toot my own horn, but I'm glad I'm not like that. I find those type of women completely unattractive. An ugly heart is worse than anything.
                        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

great post... i agree.

i need to PM you, Insane, but i'm too sleepy lol.

write when you can and let me know how you are, work, ETC, ETC [Wink] i'm thinking of ya.
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Some good points Insane.

I know guys in long term relationships who seem to think the next,best girlfriend is going to come along one day. It's like they believe they are still in college.

I guess age doesn't always reflect maturity.
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 199 members and 2974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X