Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when officers are afraid of becoming the next Darren Wilson:

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when officers are afraid of becoming the next Darren Wilson:

https://www.walls102.com/woman-charg...ng-3-officers/

What did those officers observe, that caused them to not respond with deadly force as she injured three of them, ramming them with her truck?

She actually turned her vehicle around, came back, and rammed them a SECOND time, and every single officer STILL held their fire...

Comment

Our local States Attorney's Office chose not to charge this young lady with Attempted Murder. Mind-blowing.

Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that's messed up...

Then they deserved it. If they aren’t going to be cops, better off gone. As to the DA, I’d spit on any DA that does this ****. Recall.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Then they deserved it. If they aren’t going to be cops, better off gone. As to the DA, I’d spit on any DA that does this ****. Recall.
        No. They are damned if they do and dead if they don’t... but if they die at least they don’t go to jail and their widow gets death benefits.

Many departments in have an absolute prohibition against shooting at moving vehicles. At best you get fired, at worst you get prosecuted.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Then do it instead of being dead. Or...they should have just walked away and turned in their badges. Cops that aren’t going to stand aren’t going to save a life.

Comment

If an offender rammed or attempted to ram me with a vehicle, and one of my beat partners just stood there and let me get hurt without making any attempt to stop the attack, I'd be having an after action debriefing with that officer later, out behind the car wash...

Comment

It's a pretty bad state of affairs when even an unambiguous case of an officer's life being in danger has the potential to spark riots.

BLM = NELM (Nobody Else's Life Matters)
              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Aidokea
                Aidokea commented
                Editing a comment
                Black lives do not matter to Black Lives Matter, unless the death of a black person can be blamed on someone other than another black person.

If they want to live up to their name...... why isn't BLM working in Chicago, where so many black men get killed - by other black men?
              "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
              John Stuart Mill

Comment

Because black Looters Matter, not black Lives.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5539 users online. 299 members and 5240 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X