Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMPD releases IA files on Breonna Taylor shooting...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMPD releases IA files on Breonna Taylor shooting...

...and it sounds like she was dirty, in just about every way possible.

She was reportedly holding large amounts of drug money, receiving drug packages at her house, driving a car that appeared to have been purchased with drug money for the purpose of facilitating drug trafficking, driving herself and other drug traffickers in that car to and from the houses that the drugs were being sold from, letting drug traffickers use her address for banking, taking care of cell phone bills for drug traffickers, being apprehended attempting to flee from a drug house upon the arrival of the police, bailing out drug traffickers from jail, and even referring (in jail phone calls) to drug houses as "trap" houses (drug dealer slang).
    Last edited by Aidokea; 10-09-2020, 12:20 PM.

https://www.wlky.com/article/lmpd-re...-case/34303216

Comment

But...but...Wakenda...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

This can't be right. You're telling me people jumped to conclusions?! I'm calling shenanigans.

Comment

• Aidokea
          Aidokea commented
          Editing a comment
          It's actually worse than that- they already had a preexisting conclusion, and they expend all their energy looking for incidents that they can apply to that conclusion...even if they're dead wrong...
          Last edited by Aidokea; 10-08-2020, 01:27 PM.

Originally posted by FormerPotato View Post
        This can't be right. You're telling me people jumped to conclusions?! I'm calling shenanigans.
        Unpossible!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I'm not saying that Breonna SHOULD HAVE died or DESERVED to die.

But I don't blame the officers for her death. Not one bit.

As it has been said, when you lie down with dogs..................
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            ...you catch jacketed hollow-point fleas...

The lamestream media makes a big deal out of the fact that no dope or money was recovered from Taylor's residence, but the truth is, that the residence was never searched (because the shooting became the larger issue). Subsequent jail house phone calls indicated that there WAS dope and money in Taylor's residence at the time of the incident...
          Last edited by Aidokea; 10-09-2020, 08:15 AM.

Comment

That file is large, but its a good read. If a person wishes to educate themselves with the truth, they can't deny she was dirty and contributed to a lot of illegal drug sales and other homicides in Louisville. Its terrible the truth is never allowed to get out or people just disregard it altogether. Im sure many folks will say that report was generated after the fact as a smear campaign.
            Last edited by wildstar82; 10-08-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Doesn’t meet the Wakenda agenda.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

What a fiasco.

Comment

But, but.... racism, you guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6036 users online. 349 members and 5687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X