300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the call today!

I was officially offered the job today! I will start next month... a large Chicago suburb with plenty of activity......

I'm really excited. Thanks for all your encouraging posts....

Congratulations. Good luck with the academy!

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats!!! Does that mean that you've got to go to the academy or that you've already been? I've come to realize it's pretty different from state to state.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Which suburb?
          Im from the burbs by Chicago - absoultly loved it - hopefully that is where i will end up, great place to live.

Comment

Congrats! That's an exciting feeling. PM me with which suburb you're going to be with. You might be able to figure out mine from my user name.
            "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Yeah, I will have to go to the academy... I've been preparing for a while (physically), but it's time to turn it up a notch even more now!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by flydream777 View Post
                  I was officially offered the job today! I will start next month... a large Chicago suburb with plenty of activity......

I'm really excited. Thanks for all your encouraging posts....
                  Great! Enjoy and be careful
                  "Jesus and I are a two man car"

Comment

Originally posted by flydream777 View Post
                    Yeah, I will have to go to the academy... I've been preparing for a while (physically), but it's time to turn it up a notch even more now!
                    Congratz man, good luck in the academy!!!!
                    Just your friendly neighborhood cable guy.

Comment

Huge congrats to you man! One of my friends warned me in my application process that if I got the position I would never be satisfied doing anything else with my life.

Give 'em hell out there!
                      Back to the drawing board.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5054 users online. 337 members and 4717 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X