X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Cruisers Collide, Child Killed

Saw this story on CNN. Sad, real sad.

http://officer.com/article/article.j...ion=1&id=36319

I just saw this story on our local news. Its very sad, but it was an accident.

The community was ready to riot, and people were even throwing bottles at the police last nite after the accident occured. It's going to get ugly for everyone involved.

FWIW, the call they were heading to was legit, and a gun was later recovered there.

Comment

Maybe I'm blind but I saw no mention of the condition of the cops. Are they OK?

Why the over-reaction from everyone? It was a car crash. Babies, nuns, grandmas, and even pets die every day in car crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post

Why the over-reaction from everyone? It was a car crash. Babies, nuns, grandmas, and even pets die every day in car crashes.
        Why the over-reaction? Because it's easier and more lucrative to sue a PD over something like this. They'll likely settle in a heartbeat to save face.
        Last edited by pf217; 05-31-2007, 03:33 PM. Reason: typo
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post

They never mentioned the condition of the officers, only said that they were placed on administrative leave.

some of the things the news played up on:

two speeding police cars, one ran a red light (which they added is allowable by law)

one cop was a rookie, still on probation

there have already been major racial tension and tensions with the police in this neighborhood

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5098 users online. 317 members and 4781 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X