X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djack16
    replied
    Assuming the story is true...

We don't really know how fast he was going but I assume the stop was for a good reason. But keep in mind...

Speed is not the only factor here. This man is said to be 82 years old. At this age most people are significantly affected by age in terms of nerve reaction. It is the very reason we see gray and white haired old folks driving 50 in a 65. Most people have the common sense to drive at the speed which is safest given their situation. It seems this fellow slipped up and drove too fast. He got caught, too bad.

The trooper saying the medal "doesn't mean a thing" is outrageous. I'm sure, though, that he meant in the context of the stop. It was a callous thing to say though. I pretty much agree with 1042 Trooper on this.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Wanted to add that someone brought it to my attention at another site that SC does issue MOH plates.....

http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/Pl...spx?q=Military

My bad....as when I was in their DMV site, I never find that link....not sure if my link was to an old outdated page or not.....as it did have a few miltary plates....but not the MOH ones.....

So.....

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by willowdared View Post
    I was thinking GuitarCop/Hogboy got gender reassignment surgery.
    Thanks for putting that disgusting, nasty thought in my head..... I think I just threw-up in my mouth.....

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Thanks.....

The fools over at another board are still complaining about.....even though I caught that.....

Nothing like slamming VA State Police (or any agency) just because of rumors and false stories that continue to be disproven time and time again.....
    That's why I'm thinkin' this is someone with an ax to grind.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Interesting find.....

http://www.scstatehouse.net/sess115.../bills/5301.htm
    That the members of the General Assembly commend the extraordinary heroism of Army Sergeant Francis S. Currey, a native of New York and a resident of Bonneau, South Carolina, who was awarded the Medal of Honor during World War II for valor, which is the highest award that can be bestowed upon a member of the armed forces of the United States.
    So....he got pulled over and apparently did get a ticket.....by a Trooper/Deputy/Officer that had no idea whom he was.....because South Carolina has no MOH license plates.....

I guess all the folks bitching about this ticket want LEOs to start carrying a list of all living MOH, SS, PH, etc.....awardees in their patrol vehicles and check it when they do speed enforcement.....

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
    I got it, its 1042's other personality. I smell something and it aint fresh paint.

Why the medication reference. I am no detective, but thats fishy. Do crazy people talk about being crazy or are crazy people just crazy and dont really know it?
    I was thinking GuitarCop/Hogboy got gender reassignment surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by AZLawDawg View Post
    good catch.
    Thanks.....

The fools over at another board are still complaining about.....even though I caught that.....

Nothing like slamming VA State Police (or any agency) just because of rumors and false stories that continue to be disproven time and time again.....

Leave a comment:

• AZLawDawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    To get this back on subject.....

I just checked the State of South Carolina's DMV website.....they don't issue MOH plates...

The VA Court link clearly states the guy that got ticketed was from South Carolina.........

How could the Trooper/Deputy/Officer known he was a MOH Awardee if he didn't have MOH plates...???
    good catch.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    To get this back on subject.....

I just checked the State of South Carolina's DMV website.....they don't issue MOH plates...

The VA Court link clearly states the guy that got ticketed was from South Carolina.........

How could the Trooper/Deputy/Officer known he was a MOH Awardee if he didn't have MOH plates...???

Leave a comment:

• katzeyze
    replied
    You are correct forensic, there is. It is the middle button. Lets say that you want to quote six different posts. One posts one - five select the button that has the "+ mark. Then on post number six you would press the first button (the one with the word Quote) and you can then respond to each post.

Leave a comment:

• forensiccop
    replied
    Isn't there an option on here that allows someone to multi-quote different post without having to respond to each one individually???????? Just wondering!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Margaret Hood
    replied
    Originally posted by Matto View Post
    Just tune in. Obviously she has a lot to teach.
    You Bet. I didn' watch NYPD for nuttin' Hey, by the way your profile needs updating or is it ...lifetime??

Leave a comment:

• Margaret Hood
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
    She? Who are you reffering to?
    Hey there Slow. Ya know what I've come to the conclusion some of these guys need a lot more teaching. So, I think I'll start classed one day this week and see how things go. Geez, from the looks in this Forum, some really make me proud, but...the 50% gee, I don't Know. Its making me rethink about donating this year to the Police Benovelent Society. Maybe put it where it will really do some good. Like Officer Down or Memorial. Know what I mea??

Leave a comment:

• Margaret Hood
    replied
    You tell'em Margaret..

Man trooper, you are my hero. I havent had this much fun since that time I got thrown in jail in Mexico with my with the one legged prostitute and the 7 dwarfs.

Disclaimer: That was back in my drinking days, so it might not have been jail, but there was definately 7 short people and a gal with one leg.
    Hey, Irish, I could have sworn i'd seen you on NYPD. But oh well, about the note at the botton of the post page something about adoption. Seriously are you talking about your wife or your dog"

Leave a comment:

• Margaret Hood
    replied
    Mental Health L?????? Got me, maybe Lockup. 9.41 give you the authorization so she doesnt hurt her self.

i am still convienced she someone else and I dont mean someone else on wednesday and friday or after the microwave goes off.
    YEAH, UNDERCOVER'S A DIRTY JOB, BUT HEY, SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3214 users online. 150 members and 3064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X