300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matto View Post
    I have my suspicions as well. There are certain personalities, or personality, that seems to come and go (ie get banned)
    Hey, no problem being a retired NURSE, I can always spot the symptoms and really guys, never sweat the small stuff! Take 2 and call me in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
      Mental Health L?????? Got me, maybe Lockup. 9.41 give you the authorization so she doesnt hurt her self.

i am still convienced she someone else and I dont mean someone else on wednesday and friday or after the microwave goes off.
      YEAH, UNDERCOVER'S A DIRTY JOB, BUT HEY, SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT

Comment

You tell'em Margaret..

Man trooper, you are my hero. I havent had this much fun since that time I got thrown in jail in Mexico with my with the one legged prostitute and the 7 dwarfs.

Disclaimer: That was back in my drinking days, so it might not have been jail, but there was definately 7 short people and a gal with one leg.
        Hey, Irish, I could have sworn i'd seen you on NYPD. But oh well, about the note at the botton of the post page something about adoption. Seriously are you talking about your wife or your dog"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          She? Who are you reffering to?
          Hey there Slow. Ya know what I've come to the conclusion some of these guys need a lot more teaching. So, I think I'll start classed one day this week and see how things go. Geez, from the looks in this Forum, some really make me proud, but...the 50% gee, I don't Know. Its making me rethink about donating this year to the Police Benovelent Society. Maybe put it where it will really do some good. Like Officer Down or Memorial. Know what I mea??

Comment

Originally posted by Matto View Post
            Just tune in. Obviously she has a lot to teach.
            You Bet. I didn' watch NYPD for nuttin' Hey, by the way your profile needs updating or is it ...lifetime??

Comment

Isn't there an option on here that allows someone to multi-quote different post without having to respond to each one individually???????? Just wondering!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You are correct forensic, there is. It is the middle button. Lets say that you want to quote six different posts. One posts one - five select the button that has the "+ mark. Then on post number six you would press the first button (the one with the word Quote) and you can then respond to each post.
                R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
                I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

To get this back on subject.....

I just checked the State of South Carolina's DMV website.....they don't issue MOH plates...

The VA Court link clearly states the guy that got ticketed was from South Carolina.........

How could the Trooper/Deputy/Officer known he was a MOH Awardee if he didn't have MOH plates...???

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                    To get this back on subject.....

I just checked the State of South Carolina's DMV website.....they don't issue MOH plates...

The VA Court link clearly states the guy that got ticketed was from South Carolina.........

How could the Trooper/Deputy/Officer known he was a MOH Awardee if he didn't have MOH plates...???
                    good catch.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AZLawDawg View Post
                      good catch.
                      Thanks.....

The fools over at another board are still complaining about.....even though I caught that.....

Nothing like slamming VA State Police (or any agency) just because of rumors and false stories that continue to be disproven time and time again.....

Comment

I got it, its 1042's other personality. I smell something and it aint fresh paint.

Why the medication reference. I am no detective, but thats fishy. Do crazy people talk about being crazy or are crazy people just crazy and dont really know it?
                        I was thinking GuitarCop/Hogboy got gender reassignment surgery.
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Interesting find.....

http://www.scstatehouse.net/sess115.../bills/5301.htm
                          That the members of the General Assembly commend the extraordinary heroism of Army Sergeant Francis S. Currey, a native of New York and a resident of Bonneau, South Carolina, who was awarded the Medal of Honor during World War II for valor, which is the highest award that can be bestowed upon a member of the armed forces of the United States.
                          So....he got pulled over and apparently did get a ticket.....by a Trooper/Deputy/Officer that had no idea whom he was.....because South Carolina has no MOH license plates.....

I guess all the folks bitching about this ticket want LEOs to start carrying a list of all living MOH, SS, PH, etc.....awardees in their patrol vehicles and check it when they do speed enforcement.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                            Thanks.....

The fools over at another board are still complaining about.....even though I caught that.....

Nothing like slamming VA State Police (or any agency) just because of rumors and false stories that continue to be disproven time and time again.....
                            That's why I'm thinkin' this is someone with an ax to grind.
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
                              I was thinking GuitarCop/Hogboy got gender reassignment surgery.
                              Thanks for putting that disgusting, nasty thought in my head..... I think I just threw-up in my mouth.....

Comment

Wanted to add that someone brought it to my attention at another site that SC does issue MOH plates.....

http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/Pl...spx?q=Military

My bad....as when I was in their DMV site, I never find that link....not sure if my link was to an old outdated page or not.....as it did have a few miltary plates....but not the MOH ones.....

So.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5759 users online. 349 members and 5410 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X