Clear All

Originally posted by Ten Six View Post
    Are you saying she is crazy?
    She? Who are you reffering to?
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
      9.41 MHL

NYS cops will know what I mean. Anybody else, feel free to ask.

Mental Health L?????? Got me, maybe Lockup. 9.41 give you the authorization so she doesnt hurt her self.

i am still convienced she someone else and I dont mean someone else on wednesday and friday or after the microwave goes off.
      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
        Hey Matto, Some dirtbags even wear ties, sport coat and alligator shoes and have he nicest smile! You got a lot to learn, right now you could be had by the next con man around! Looks are quite deceiving so look out for the moves! That's were it is
        Wow, really? You know so much.

Maybe the officer could run the plate, and make sure the tag comes back to the operator. The whole point is, this guy fought in the war, not only did he do that, but he earned a medal doing so. There are plenty of asshats to stop and ticket on the interstate, the LEAST that trooper could do is say "have a nice day sir". But hey thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by Future_Cadet View Post
          I am very new here, and not an LEO yet, but I have to ask: Why do you think you know what a law enforcement officer should and shouldn't have learned in the academy? You have not been to an academy, therefore you have absolutely no knowledge of what you are insulting.
          It's quite obvious she knows everything. Trooper didn't give you the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
            Mental Health L?????? Got me, maybe Lockup. 9.41 give you the authorization so she doesnt hurt her self.

i am still convienced she someone else and I dont mean someone else on wednesday and friday or after the microwave goes off.
            I have my suspicions as well. There are certain personalities, or personality, that seems to come and go (ie get banned)

Comment

This has nothing to do with this exact story, but it is kind of along the same principal in a way anyhow and so I thought I'd share it with you all. You may have already read this, but I think this is one situation where the Trooper could've exemplified better judgement. This is really sad. The bolded part was I guess the least he could do.

Miami police Lt. Armando Bello was in the Florida Keys when he got word that his son, a 27-year-old Miami-Dade police officer, was critically injured in an off-duty, one-car crash at 5:45 a.m. Saturday. Bello jumped into his car and was racing north on U.S. 1, headed to Jackson Memorial Hospital, when he got stopped for speeding by the Florida Highway Patrol.
              Bello, 49, told Trooper Jose Burgos the circumstances. Burgos didn't believe him. So he wrote Bello a ticket -- for doing 91 mph in a 55-mph zone. That was at 7:11 a.m.

What Bello didn't know was that doctors at JMH's Ryder Trauma Center had just pronounced his son dead at 7:08 a.m. Officer Armando Bello Jr. was on his way home from a party for a fellow police officer when his silver Lexus hit a tree at Northwest 27th Avenue and 110th Street.

FHP Lt. Col. Rick Gregory said the brass are reviewing the traffic ticket situation. ''Our concern is the sensitivity and discretion issue,'' Gregory said.

Burgos, 26, a trooper for three years, lives in Homestead and patrols upper Monroe County on the day shift. He was driving to work in his marked black-and-yellow cruiser when a motorist flagged him down to report a ''reckless driver,'' Capt. Jaime Picanol said Tuesday.

Burgos saw Bello ''passing, changing lanes, at a very high rate of speed,'' Picanol said. The trooper clocked Bello's Mercedes with radar and pulled him over at mile marker 118. Bello said he was a policeman and that he had a gun in the car. ''`My son has been involved in a serious crash,'' he told Burgos, according to Picanol. ``He's been airlifted.''

Burgos, who had watched the TV morning news, ''didn't hear anything about it,'' Picanol said. ``He didn't give it much credibility, so he wrote him a ticket.''

Burgos felt terrible when he later learned that Bello was telling the truth and that his son had died.

Bello, a 26-year Miami Police Department veteran now assigned to the communications section, once worked motorcycle patrol, doing traffic and DUI enforcement.

Burgos is a solid, ''high activity'' trooper, Picanol said. And troopers ''get so many excuses, you have to determine which is real,'' Picanol added.

Said Lt. Col Gregory: ``It is hard to put a policy in place to describe common sense, but we want to make sure every trooper understands that they have discretion and there is a need for sensitivity.''

Burgos will likely void the ticket, Picanol said. ``He's going to take care of the citation to make sure Lt. Bello won't have to go to court.''

The junior Bello was a finalist for the Dade County Police Benevolent Association's Officer of the Year award in 2005 for rescuing a driver and four children from a burning car.

Services are at 10 a.m. today at St. Brendan Catholic Church in Westchester. Burial is at Woodlawn Park South, 11655 SW 117th Ave. In lieu of flowers, the Bello family requests donations to the Police Officer Assistance Trust, 1030 NW 111th Ave., Suite 232, Miami, FL 33172.

-Taken from the Miami Herald

Comment

ABSOLUTELY.

Comment

A. Once again....until someone shows me a credible media source.....I'm not buying it....at all.... I haven't heard a thing from snopes and just checked there....and nothing has been posted thus far. Every fourm that I have visited that has this posted leaves out a link to the news story......

B. Maybe o.com needs to check Ms. Hood's IP address and see if it belongs to someone already posting here (or has posted in the past).....as I am not buying who she is for a minute....

Comment

If this story was true, which it may not be, why would it even be a question to if this guy should have been given a ticket or not? Especially if it was really only 6 over? Margaret, you do realize you could be living in a Nazi nation had it not been for people like this war hero. I could see him pulling him over if it was one of those bad speedtraps, I used to live by a really bad one, but actually taking it further than that with a WWII hero?

Comment

Originally posted by Matto View Post
                      It's quite obvious she knows everything. Trooper didn't give you the memo?
                      I must have missed that one. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds with my comment, not being an LEO and all, but she makes these boards hard to read and some of us are actually trying to learn something.

Comment

I got it, its 1042's other personality. I smell something and it aint fresh paint.

Why the medication reference. I am no detective, but thats fishy. Do crazy people talk about being crazy or are crazy people just crazy and dont really know it?
                        I think only YOU could answer that question...SIR

Comment

Originally posted by Future_Cadet View Post
                          I must have missed that one. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds with my comment, not being an LEO and all, but she makes these boards hard to read and some of us are actually trying to learn something.
                          Just tune in. Obviously she has a lot to teach.

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
                            I think only YOU could answer that question...SIR
                            Now, It seems you are the only one smellin' it, so hey, try this and call me in the morning Pick up both feet slooooowly and head for the house. Its more'n likely sheep dip or something better

Comment

You tell'em Margaret..

Man trooper, you are my hero. I havent had this much fun since that time I got thrown in jail in Mexico with my with the one legged prostitute and the 7 dwarfs.

Disclaimer: That was back in my drinking days, so it might not have been jail, but there was definately 7 short people and a gal with one leg.
                              -------> LOL LOL

Comment

I went to the VA Court System website.....and found that a CURREY, FRANCIS S. was cited for speeding (71/55) on 5/26/2007 by MCCLELLAN, J. H.; OFF. Not sure how VA works....so don't know if it was a City, County, or State Officer that issued the summons (as it doesn't say).

A fine of $80.00 and court costs of $56.00 was paid to the Petersburg General District Court on 05-30-2007.

It does not list his full DOB (only partially listed as 06/29/**** ) and has him living in South Carolina....

Until someone can come up with verifiable proof of his DOB or that the lives in Bonneau, SC 29431 ....I will still have my doubts.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5469 users online. 354 members and 5115 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X