X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal and you

What animal resembles you most and why?
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

A wolf. I'm quite content to be alone, but also enjoy the company of friends. [Wink]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I actually took a test like that, and I came back as a German Shepherd. I'm loyal, fun-loving, hard-working, but love the company of family and friends. I'm also suspicious of strangers...
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

dogs

Comment

A bird. =)

I am free and small and cute and not afriad to fly high above the sky. =)
          "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

A cat, because I'm soft, sweet, and rub me the right way, I'll be purring in no time. I also have the personality of a cat - one minute I can be sweet as can be, the next (if you rub me the wrong way), I'll scratch your eyes out in a heartbeat.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by 555:
              dogs

I'm a Golden Retriever .... Actually I think I'm a lot like a dog, very loving, very loyal, protective, etc..... "man's best friend" .... lol .... and I rarely bite....
              Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

A dobermann. I have got short dark hair and a pointed nose.
                I also like to chase a rugby ball around the park.
                allblacks.com

Comment

POLARBEAR-I am one who loves to go jump into cold water in the winter and I love the snow and the cold weather. I think summer sucks as I seem to get in trouble for taking tooo much off but have yet to get in trouble for putting tooo much on. LOL I have always hated being hot and I enjoy the cold weather sooo much more.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

*covers klar's eyes*

umm humback whale for obvious reasons.

[ 08-21-2002, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: sandie ]
                    Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

Here Fastie, come here girl, I'll scratch your ears, and if you roll over I'll rub your tummy!
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

LOL ROFL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

pant pant pant.....yeah Don, I like it, just like that.... woof woof....

*lays down at Don's feet and looks up at him with adoring eyes, waiting to do whatever he desires* [Wink]
                          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by kateykakes:
                            A cat, because I'm soft, sweet, and rub me the right way, I'll be purring in no time. I also have the personality of a cat - one minute I can be sweet as can be, the next (if you rub me the wrong way), I'll scratch your eyes out in a heartbeat.

I promise to only rub you the right way [Wink]

Me, a cuddly bear I guess. Helps that my nickname was pooh......after Winnie the Pooh. Katey...don't you dare laugh!!
                            Steve

Comment

The dog quiz said I was a bulldog.

But if I really had to choose one specific animal, I would be one of the Budweiser frogs!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5605 users online. 349 members and 5256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X