This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being an armchair Cop is cool

It's so much fun being an arm chair cop. I get to make calls, post opinions and laugh and cry with the very best. But, Hey, I'm so close to calling the right shots most of the time. it's scarry! ....And it's safe!

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
    It's so much fun being an arm chair cop. I get to make calls, post opinions and laugh and cry with the very best. But, Hey, I'm so close to calling the right shots most of the time.
    Yeah, but when you do just remember they do it for real and they are the professionals. And the reason you can sit safely in your arm chair is because of the men and women who go out and do what we wouldn't want to do.

Keep that in mind when your having fun.
    Chocolate cures all ailments

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

Originally posted by CWMQKClady View Post
      Yeah, but when you do just remember they do it for real and they are the professionals. And the reason you can sit safely in your arm chair is because of the men and women who go out and do what we wouldn't want to do.

Also remember that when we (LEO'S) armchair situations it's due to the fact that we've been trained to handle things like that. It's easy to call the " right shots" sitting at your computer and having plenty of time to think but on the streets we don't have that luxury. So when you do play " armchair cop " always keep that in mind.
      Welcome back!
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

RIGHT!! Respect, ...yeah, honor...yeah, OBEY??? Mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep View Post
          Also remember that when we (LEO'S) armchair situations it's due to the fact that we've been trained to handle things like that. It's easy to call the " right shots" sitting at your computer and having plenty of time to think but on the streets we don't have that luxury. So when you do play " armchair cop " always keep that in mind.
          Welcome back!
          I just love LEOs! They're so, so so....bright!

Comment

Weeel, SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT AND THINK OF ALL THE MONEY YALL MAKE! SWEET>>>>>

Comment

RIGHT!! Respect, ...yeah, honor...yeah, OBEY??? Mmmmm
              Yep, that obey thing is kinda silly, isn't it? Why would we want to listen to people that are only trying to keep us safe? Duh!

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep View Post
                Welcome back!
                LOL, just kiddin' around. I don't want the whole dang PDS on my case. So let me make the record perfectly clear. A BIG HUG ) A BIG XXX AND A BIG SMILE for those who serve and protect me and others from the dirtbags of the world. S-A-l-U-T-E******

Comment

Just for the record, I'm not a LEO.

They make money??? Not the officers in my area.

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

Yep, that obey thing is kinda silly, isn't it? Why would we want to listen to people that are only trying to keep us safe? Duh!
                    Excuse me missy, A lot of us out here have enough common sense to know what you just said...Duh?? But with OBEY, I just have a real problem with that word in the right context of things but its the things that count, really count...I don't have narry a problem with

Comment

fOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

Hey, LEOs run deep in my family. I'm the only DROP OUT. I love to cook, I love kids and I love my neighbors and my neighbors dog and etc.. I guess yu might say I'm a W-0-M-A-N! But let a member of my family feel threatened and I can shoot ....straight and carry the credentials. >>>>>>>>Have a great day and walk tall***+

Comment

Excuse me missy, A lot of us out here have enough common sense to know what you just said...Duh??
                        That "duh" was meant for us too. I'm sorry you couldn't see us hitting our heads and saying "duh".

Oh, and we'll go right out and march...until they come for us.

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

Another one bites the dust!

Hey, LEOs run deep in my family. I'm the only DROP OUT. I love to cook, I love kids and I love my neighbors and my neighbors dog and etc.. I guess yu might say I'm a W-0-M-A-N! But let a member of my family feel threatened and I can shoot ....straight and carry the credentials. >>>>>>>>Have a great day and walk tall***+
                          Well, I guess I just finished her off. NEXT....

Comment

wELL FINISHED HER OFF!

That "duh" was meant for us too. I'm sorry you couldn't see us hitting our heads and saying "duh".

Oh, and we'll go right out and march...until they come for us.
                            Well, just finished her off...NEXT

Comment

Here's To The Men In Blue. I Serve Too And Only Want You To Stay Safe In All That You Do! *******

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2799 users online. 141 members and 2658 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X