• Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Starbucks Incident

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-...line6_readmore

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Death penalty.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I started to respond, then I thought "What is the point?". This low-life loser will be a piece of excrement stuck to the heel of someone's shoe for the rest of his life. Other than publicizing the case and outcome, what more can be done to any real effect?

Other peoples' children. I spent decades dealing with them, but I accept no responsibility for how they were raised or how they choose to behave.

Maybe in a year or two we'll see posts from a new member wondering why he can't get a job as a cop because he was convicted of adulterating food orders with his saliva during a pandemic. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Spitting at or on another person is one of the worst forms of disrespect. If one man spits on another, he's holding the other man in utter contempt.
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

We have a Starbucks where I live. I've never visited the place because of stories like this or where some refused to serve officers etc. I just don't want to take the chance!

Comment

Every Starbucks I’ve ever been to had an open layout; all drinks were made in front of you.

Ive never been to a Starbucks with a drive through so I’m
            guessing maybe that’s where he spit in the drinks.

Comment

Drive through is becoming more prevalent as they start to close walk ins . Plan accordingly if you drink that craptastic crud.
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4408 users online. 314 members and 4094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X