Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never met a poster I didn't like...then...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never met a poster I didn't like...then...

I never met a poster I didn't like, but then...along came..SLOW DOWN, and yu know what, heh, heh, he's like sacred the UGLEY right off me!! Geez them NYPD Cops live up to their rept's! But then so do we down here in the ole' South!

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
    I never met a poster I didn't like, but then...along came..SLOW DOWN, and yu know what, heh, heh, he's like sacred the UGLEY right off me!! Geez them NYPD Cops live up to their rept's! But then so do we down here in the ole' South!
    SlowDownThere is a New York State Trooper....and a Sergeant.

That is a seperate agency from New York City Police Department.

New York is both a city and a state.

And I'm guessing you meant scared as opposed to sacred? Although, he might enjoy being worshiped.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I never met a poster I didn't like, but then...along came..SLOW DOWN,
      Careful, I wouldn't want you to get a "vacation" again.

j/k, of course. I'm proud of the fact that many people find the avatar creepy.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Are you talking about the clown face on his avatar? If you stare at it.............. But hey it beats the BurgerKing creep. No offense Washingtonian.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

OFFICER, OFFICER, arrrrrest that man!

Comment

How many posters have you met in all of your 1 month on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
              Are you talking about the clown face on his avatar? If you stare at it.............. But hey it beats the BurgerKing creep. No offense Washingtonian.
              Hey misssey....I thought so too, until I read your post????

Comment

so little time~

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                How many posters have you met in all of your 1 month on this forum?
                Weeel now. let me seeeee. 1 is enough!! But hey, I'm really impressed. Didn't know I'd been on a MONTH!! WOWOWOWO

Comment

Well, let me just tell you one thing "Slow Up", if I do get sent on another vacation. MAKE IT DISNEY WORLD!!

Comment

for what ilts worth, Hey, I'm like outta here. Sleep tight ev/one and remember to stay vigilant, IT'S BEEN TRIED AND IT WORKS~zzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                      Are you talking about the clown face on his avatar?

You know, I thought she was. But now that you bring it up....maybe she's met me in real life.
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

for what ilts worth, Hey, I'm like outta here. Sleep tight ev/one and remember to stay vigilant, IT'S BEEN TRIED AND IT WORKS~zzzzzzz
                        Shhhhhh, I think she passed out!
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

You know, I thought she was. But now that you bring it up....maybe she's met me in real life.
                          Maybe she was doing her laundry...in that black buggy!
                          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

you haven't met me yet

Comment

Nevermind, there really is no point.
                              It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3267 users online. 201 members and 3066 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X