300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post

Nope. Just a retired prosecutor and retired Army officer. I have forgotten more about the law than you'll ever know and am confident I am more well respected among people who matter than you.
    Ah, so you couldn't pass the test...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Ex is just another vocal, anti law and order liberal. Ignore him. He doesn’t know anything about real life. He thinks Democratic Fascism is the next best thing for America. He would be The First to burn cops.
      Yet you couldn't find anything anti-LE that I have ever posted but okay.

I don't hate cops and in fact, I have several friends who are in LE. But I do hate bullies and you bully cops like you are what gives LE a bad name.

You remind me of the disgraceful officers who cheered when the President suggested that they not be too nice when lowering their heads and putting them in squad cars in front of a national audience.

I bet you thought that was funny.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Sounds like someone is a bit frustrated not being able to make the public safety cut. Having problems getting hired? Some people never make the cut because they're not qualified and vent in different ways. The most frequent I've seen is blaming others. A real life Remington Raider. What's your excuse?
        seems someone is a bit confused; reading comprehension not your strong suit? Let me clear this up for your tiny brain... I was at once interested in being a LEO. I applied at one department, life happened, and it was a blessing. You have to be insane to want to be a cop right now. Bless all those that wear the badge, and I'll always back them, but it isn't for me, and I have no regrets. I'm not insecure like you, and I know myself.

Now as far as reading comprehension, I am frustrated about the effects of Cowardly 19 wrecking the lives of the masses to try and save a tiny percentage of people that will die inevitably if it is their time.

This will be the last response from me to you personally because you are a mental midget that isn't worth anymore of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsUp_Don'tMove View Post

seems someone is a bit confused; reading comprehension not your strong suit? Let me clear this up for your tiny brain... I was at once interested in being a LEO. I applied at one department, life happened, and it was a blessing. You have to be insane to want to be a cop right now. Bless all those that wear the badge, and I'll always back them, but it isn't for me, and I have no regrets. I'm not insecure like you, and I know myself.

Now as far as reading comprehension, I am frustrated about the effects of Cowardly 19 wrecking the lives of the masses to try and save a tiny percentage of people that will die inevitably if it is their time.

This will be the last response from me to you personally because you are a mental midget that isn't worth anymore of my time.
          Whatever you say Remington. Couldn't pass the test.
          Last edited by retired137; 08-26-2020, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FNG41YR View Post

Two bowls of **** to choose from.
            One can't talk without gaffes, the other can't talk without lying.

Comment

Thing's are going so great for America under Trump's watch.... who wouldn't want 4 more years of this?

Comment

Just saw the complete Trump Axios interview. That was sad to see the leader of the free world grasping at straws. If he can't lie during a debate a fifth grader will school him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4186 users online. 211 members and 3975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X