300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mug shot on me?? Thats too much!~

Hey, Is this for real?? Saw a Wanted Poster in the mailroom. It read...
    Wanted for posting off limits in Squad Room and Cops Forum ...only. Guilty of giving wise counsel concerning Officers should never leave home w/out their bullett proof vests etc...and above all, BUCKLE UP. Even the best and finest can sometime FORGET Its because I truly do CARE! And the likeness, it really isn't becomming. I can always furnish a snap shot and one that declares my BEST!

Mug Shot

Originally posted by Margaret Hood View Post
    Hey, Is this for real?? Saw a Wanted Poster in the mailroom. It read...
    Wanted for posting off limits in Squad Room and Cops Forum ...only. Guilty of giving wise counsel concerning Officers should never leave home w/out their bullett proof vests etc...and above all, BUCKLE UP. Even the best and finest can sometime FORGET Its because I truly do CARE! And the likeness, it really isn't becomming. I can always furnish a snap shot and one that declares my BEST!
    Well, Margaret, that's gotta be your call. Glad you're back.

Comment

SEMPER FI Thanks and be vigilant

Comment

I made that mistake a couple times thanks to the search function of this site. Look before you leap I learned but thankfully I was never banned for it.

Surprised by that though as I think a number of people on these boards don't like my posts.
        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16 View Post
          I made that mistake a couple times thanks to the search function of this site. Look before you leap I learned but thankfully I was never banned for it.

Surprised by that though as I think a number of people on these boards don't like my posts.
          oh NONO, It's just that evertime you post I think of that long ago tv program Twilight Zone. Do do do do??? Just kiddin'

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4500 users online. 248 members and 4252 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X