300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to be banned or not to be banned???

Well, today I was accepted back into the ranks after having been canned' or banned for a few miserable days. But, hey I'm back and a much wiser poster from here on. As they say do the crime, do the time, and some call it Rehab! Although I innocently dove into unknown waters, only wanting to know what really goes on in that Squad Room or was it "cops post only" ...oh well, no harm done, just my Southern pride got bent out of shape Wow, Time you can write my epitaph any time. Yu made a lot of sense, and keep that fierce demeanor on guard at all time. Yu the man! You know the more I think about human nature and how we all want to rebel at times...the Tims of the world reminds us to respect Authority and obey the rules!! And Tim, real men really do drive trucks! Thanks

*applauds* Very nicely done, Margaret and welcome back. You're one of only a few people who I have ever seen after being banned (not just here, but other forums as well) say "uhh, gee... I was wrong. Mea Culpa!"
    R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
    I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Welcome back.

I'm thinking about e-mailing Amnesty International and protesting these 3 day bans. It's terribly inhumane and cruel.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Where was sharpton and jackson during this all of this? lol
        Welcome back Margaret.
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

WB. (charter rule)
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

Wb :d :d :d
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks for keeping your chin up, Margaret. This world needs lots more just like you.

JG
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I think i have been banned 3 times. I still keep coming back oh well, It will happen time to time.
                sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Did rehab help?
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Remains to be seen, but hey, your snapshop or profile scarred the UGLY out of me! LOLOLOLO~~

Comment

We should have number of bans under our names, we can wear with with pride.
                      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                        Thanks for keeping your chin up, Margaret. This world needs lots more just like you.

JG
                        Hey, I learned most of what I know from the best of the best!" Stay Kool and above all SAFE

Comment

[QUOTE=eman2k5;886397]I think i have been banned 3 times. I still keep coming back oh well, It will happen time to time.[/QUOTE
                          Officer, Officer, Please put away that glook. It kinda makes me nervouse and wanting to pay attention! Guns just kill me and I don't like to see a loose cannon on display

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
                            I think i have been banned 3 times. I still keep coming back oh well, It will happen time to time.
                            Nothing makes me more nervouse than a lose "piece" cannon. Please do something, now!

Comment

I've been banned a couple times and get warned fairly often.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6070 users online. 329 members and 5741 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X