Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. For me, the immediate termination and subsequent murder charges against Officer Rolfe were the final straw.

• westside popo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim H. - Virginia USA

Hear, hear. Most of us are with you. I echo this person's request that you do not give up your most-noble profession. For the benefit of my family, yours, and society in general.

Please find a way to tune out all of the demotivating anti-LEO fake news. It's an organized and well-funded attempt to take over control of America by evil forces that were almost certainly going to lose most of their power just a few months ago, before the disaster plan was activated.

By definition, half of the population has below-average intelligence. Please ignore them, or put them in their place.

That was a very nice post you shared. I really wonder why there are not more vocal pro-LEO civilians at this website. I joined a long time ago, but did not post. I'm not sure why that is, but perhaps I saw that most civilians got ripped to shreds long ago, so I decided to go elsewhere. I don't recall for sure, but that is a vague recollection of mine.

God bless y'all.

Turn up the volume to hear us support you....

https://twitter.com/babydollstone15/...43071401074690
    The negativity isn't the problem IMO though it doesn't help. The stuff that has me wanting to abandon ship is the QI issue and them charging and arresting officers for doing their jobs and how we were trained to do it.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Excellent! Our next door would never allow such propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• L-1
    started a topic A refreshing change

A refreshing change

Posted today in Nextdoor.com for my neighborhood

Law Enforcement. I live in California,

If you are a law enforcement officer and need a break, you can come park outside my home or office.

If you are thirsty I will bring you a drink.

If you are hungry I will fix you food.

If you are hot I will invite you inside to cool off.

If you need additional ammo just ask.

If you need backup, I will stand with you.

If you need to cry, I will hug you and let you.

If you need to talk I will listen.

If you need to pray, I will kneel with you.

If you are wrong, I will tell you.

If you are right I will support you.

I only ask that you don't lose faith in Americans. We are NOT all against you. Our lives matter, as do yours. Take off your sunglasses and see the good people that are here for you. Albeit, we are not as loud and obnoxious as these whiny media seekers, we are strong and waiting to follow your lead.

God Bless you and your family.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4724 users online. 306 members and 4418 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X