• NolaT
    replied
    Certainly wishing they would have,…….

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by hold the air View Post
    Thoughts on this?

There's 3 videos in reference to this case and it's crystal clear to me.

Burglary/trespass
    flee the scene of crime
    Attack armed man trying to detain you
    Gets shot over struggle for gun
    Less than 4 hours deliberation for federal hate crime convictions. Video resulted in a state conviction, additional information provided during the federal case resulted in hate crimes conviction. They should have stayed home and called 911.
    Last edited by retired137; 02-23-2022, 10:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

Buddy, I too am looking forward to seeing what shady details and secrets her arrest brings to light
    I'm waiting to see what the federal trial reveals, knew they were racists with the comments they made after the shooting. Now let's see if they get convicted federally, although it's moot at this point.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Scotty, hopefully it will deter folks from acting, although I don't think they will be accepted in the prison system. This is gonna hurt! The elephant in the room is prosecutorial misconduct. I'd be curious to see how many good old boys she declined to arrest or prosecute.
    Buddy, I too am looking forward to seeing what shady details and secrets her arrest brings to light

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    This was a great case to deter folks who willfully, ignorantly, and wrongfully take the law into their own hands. I hope that stiff long prison sentences await these guys. Something along the lines of being old and frail when released.
    Scotty, hopefully it will deter folks from acting, although I don't think they will be accepted in the prison system. This is gonna hurt! The elephant in the room is prosecutorial misconduct. I'd be curious to see how many good old boys she declined to arrest or prosecute.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    This was a great case to deter folks who willfully, ignorantly, and wrongfully take the law into their own hands. I hope that stiff long prison sentences await these guys. Something along the lines of being old and frail when released.

Leave a comment:

• PeteBroccolo
    replied
    Thankfully a logical decision to help counter vigilanteism.

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    Until recently, I didn't even know that a third guy (Bryant) was on trial in this case. I thought it was just the two McMichaels.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    All three guilty, lifes about to get real interesting for a few people. What were they thinking? The juries managed to get two high profile cases correct in one week. Rittenhouse acquitted, these clowns guilty.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post

Yeah I think they'll be convicted, but not for the reasons the mainstream media wants them to be.
    They're not the sharpest tools in the shed. I'm willing to bet text messages regarding the incident will be their downfall. As for the videographer being charged with child molestation, he's going away no matter what. I've never placed faith in any media, they're in the money making business having personal experience in how information is delivered by them. Had one entity deliver incorrect information from the Chief to appease the masses on a bad hire he made, rolling people under bus. Wasn't too pleased when empirical data was provided to the council. Gone in 60 days.

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    Originally posted by retired137 View Post
    Anybody still think these POS aren't going to be convicted? They are common scum that I would wipe off my feet.
    Yeah I think they'll be convicted, but not for the reasons the mainstream media wants them to be.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Anybody still think these POS aren't going to be convicted? They are common scum that I would wipe off my feet.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Sounds like the video voyuer is being investigated for sex crimes, time for more popcorn. When they're convicted, he's not going to last more than a year.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5010 users online. 310 members and 4700 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X