Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully a logical decision to help counter vigilanteism.
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

• This was a great case to deter folks who willfully, ignorantly, and wrongfully take the law into their own hands. I hope that stiff long prison sentences await these guys. Something along the lines of being old and frail when released.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
        This was a great case to deter folks who willfully, ignorantly, and wrongfully take the law into their own hands. I hope that stiff long prison sentences await these guys. Something along the lines of being old and frail when released.
        Scotty, hopefully it will deter folks from acting, although I don't think they will be accepted in the prison system. This is gonna hurt! The elephant in the room is prosecutorial misconduct. I'd be curious to see how many good old boys she declined to arrest or prosecute.

Comment

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Scotty, hopefully it will deter folks from acting, although I don't think they will be accepted in the prison system. This is gonna hurt! The elephant in the room is prosecutorial misconduct. I'd be curious to see how many good old boys she declined to arrest or prosecute.
          Buddy, I too am looking forward to seeing what shady details and secrets her arrest brings to light

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

Buddy, I too am looking forward to seeing what shady details and secrets her arrest brings to light
            I'm waiting to see what the federal trial reveals, knew they were racists with the comments they made after the shooting. Now let's see if they get convicted federally, although it's moot at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by hold the air View Post
              Thoughts on this?

There's 3 videos in reference to this case and it's crystal clear to me.

Burglary/trespass
              flee the scene of crime
              Attack armed man trying to detain you
              Gets shot over struggle for gun
              Less than 4 hours deliberation for federal hate crime convictions. Video resulted in a state conviction, additional information provided during the federal case resulted in hate crimes conviction. They should have stayed home and called 911.
              Last edited by retired137; 02-23-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Certainly wishing they would have,…….

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3851 users online. 236 members and 3615 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X