300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westside popo
    Come to think of it .... I believe it is possible to just charge murder even if the other person didn't pull the trigger. Just remembered something from training years ago.
    I remember waaaaay back to the mid-80's being taught by the long retired LASO detective who headed my school's Criminal Justice dept. about this under the "Washington Felony Murder Rule." Years later I was told that he was losing it, and that that decision had been overturned even at the point where he talked about it.

Can anyone provide illumination on this?
    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      I remember waaaaay back to the mid-80's being taught by the long retired LASO detective who headed my school's Criminal Justice dept. about this under the "Washington Felony Murder Rule." Years later I was told that he was losing it, and that that decision had been overturned even at the point where he talked about it.

Can anyone provide illumination on this?
      O.C.G.A. 16-2-20 (2010)

16-2-20. When a person is a party to a crime

(a) Every person concerned in the commission of a crime is a party thereto and may be charged with and convicted of commission of the crime.

(b) A person is concerned in the commission of a crime only if he:

(1) Directly commits the crime;

(2) Intentionally causes some other person to commit the crime under such circumstances that the other person is not guilty of any crime either in fact or because of legal incapacity;

(3) Intentionally aids or abets in the commission of the crime; or

(4) Intentionally advises, encourages, hires, counsels, or procures another to commit the crime.
      I do find the statute a little odd. Most "accessory" charges (at least the ones I've seen) are one step below the base charge. Georgia charges the accessory at the same level.

Comment

It's somewhat ironic, that as more evidence is being uncovered, things may not be as many people assumed regarding this case. Let's find a crime we think he's guilty of and make the facts fit our beliefs.

More popcorn please.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
          It's somewhat ironic, that as more evidence is being uncovered, things may not be as many people assumed regarding this case. Let's find a crime we think he's guilty of and make the facts fit our beliefs.

More popcorn please.
          What are you referring to or are you just trying to stir the pot? What's the more evidence you speak of?

Comment

Don’t bother Pogue. He’s a troll.

Comment

• retired137
              retired137 commented
              Editing a comment
              For calling you out on your racist comments? That's a stretch, like I said before, make those comments to some you work or worked with and see how it works out.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Don’t bother Pogue. He’s a troll.
            Care to justify that accusation?
            This Space For Rent

Comment

• Pogue Mahone
              Pogue Mahone commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, CCCSD, I read that totally wrong!

• Aerohead
              Aerohead commented
              Editing a comment
              He forgot the comma after "bother". Changes the whole sentence.

Them boys are in a bad way now. Just need to hear them justify the text messages that will bury them. Just a few good old boys bout to get them cherries busted.

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
              Them boys are in a bad way now. Just need to hear them justify the text messages that will bury them. Just a few good old boys bout to get them cherries busted.
              What now?

Comment

Sounds like the video voyuer is being investigated for sex crimes, time for more popcorn. When they're convicted, he's not going to last more than a year.

Comment

• Anybody still think these POS aren't going to be convicted? They are common scum that I would wipe off my feet.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post
                      Anybody still think these POS aren't going to be convicted? They are common scum that I would wipe off my feet.
                      Yeah I think they'll be convicted, but not for the reasons the mainstream media wants them to be.
                      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post

Yeah I think they'll be convicted, but not for the reasons the mainstream media wants them to be.
                        They're not the sharpest tools in the shed. I'm willing to bet text messages regarding the incident will be their downfall. As for the videographer being charged with child molestation, he's going away no matter what. I've never placed faith in any media, they're in the money making business having personal experience in how information is delivered by them. Had one entity deliver incorrect information from the Chief to appease the masses on a bad hire he made, rolling people under bus. Wasn't too pleased when empirical data was provided to the council. Gone in 60 days.

Comment

• All three guilty, lifes about to get real interesting for a few people. What were they thinking? The juries managed to get two high profile cases correct in one week. Rittenhouse acquitted, these clowns guilty.

Comment

• Until recently, I didn't even know that a third guy (Bryant) was on trial in this case. I thought it was just the two McMichaels.
                            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4810 users online. 292 members and 4518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X