300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Blue Crown Vic Graphic Ideas

My dept. is switching to blue crown vic's and we are looking for some ideas on nice graphics for them. Any examples would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Crown Vic Graphics

I'm kind of "old fashioned" when it comes to graphics. Some of these newer, so called, customized graphics look like crap. Blue units? How about a gold badge for the door, plainly identifying your department. Gold reflective letters on the trunk, not just saying POLICE, but , JONESVILLE POLICE, or whatver the name of your agency is. I think you get quite a few ideas for your new units. Whatever your department decides for graphics, enjoy the new cars, and stay safe.

Comment

Light blue or dark blue? Here's a sharp dark blue pic, can't find a clearer pic.
      Attached Files
      "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by 99TAC View Post
        Light blue or dark blue? Here's a sharp dark blue pic, can't find a clearer pic.
        thats a pretty nice car. Ive always been a fan of the midnight blue police cars maybe with a royal blue and white design. I would figure maybe you would have to mix in the school colors in there somewhere. And also with a quick slim stripe of silver. I wish there was a site where you could design your own police car. that would be pretty cool. I know im a big kid.
        "Damned if you do and damned if you dont"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5366 users online. 316 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X