Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't you like to drive like this to calls?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't you like to drive like this to calls?

http://www.strategypage.com/military...522225120.aspx

Click on VIDEO at bottom of photo

that would be nice seeing how people are just stupid and ignore blue lights where I work at

Comment

You mean you don't drive like that to calls? But that's what push bumpers are for!

Comment

gives new meaning to the term "bump-drafting." the reaction by the people in that one car was priceless!! i think Rick Hendrick should seriously think about signing the driver.
        When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
        -JPR

Comment

Could they have a weaker horn? They need my electronic airhorn from our cars. Great video thou
          Get low, get ground, get tactical! Sprawl! Sprawl! Sprawl!

Comment

Great video, that guy is picking his nose like he doesn't care was great also.

Comment

If I drove like that, would I have to take a T/C report for each collision?
              "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

wow, no wonder they hate us. :P
                "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I wanna see what happened with the tractor at the end...
                  As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

I don't think they would drive like that back in the States, also, I don't think their commisioner would appreciate their driving style.

Comment

lmao that was awesome...love the quote at the end... "this guy's just pickin' his nose, not a f****ing care in the world"
                      "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Comment

Originally posted by LCPLPunk View Post
                        wow, no wonder they hate us. :P
                        Holy....I was just thinking the SAME THING!! That vid was awesome though. I'd love to be able to do that to everyone who gets in my way (you know there's always that one a**hole who's been driving in the opposite lane very slow, then moves over into your lane just as you're going to pass him.... > )
                        Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin HiPowers View Post
                          I don't think they would drive like that back in the States, also, I don't think their commisioner would appreciate their driving style.
                          Thats because you dont think, have you ever thought they may be responding to a fellow soldier under fire. Baghdad is not your normal neighborhood and Iraqis are complete idiots when it comes to driving, and basically living. Theyre lucky he wasn't driving a damn bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwaterops View Post
                            Thats because you dont think, have you ever thought they may be responding to a fellow soldier under fire. Baghdad is not your normal neighborhood and Iraqis are complete idiots when it comes to driving, and basically living. Theyre lucky he wasn't driving a damn bradley.
                            I am not even american but i am 95% sure that its their policy not to stop while driving, for what i thought would be obvious reasons; IED's, abushes etc. Crazy times over there!

If there is anyone who has served in Iraq or is 100% about the policy please correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwaterops View Post

I like you man.

Tell it like it is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2759 users online. 199 members and 2560 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X