X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not lock this thread

Holy locked threads Batman...

In any event, GO LEAFS!

Carolina's going down like a drink your momma hands!

Now, I am ignorant. Are we playing in North Carolina, or South Carolina?

Go Leafs Go! This city will BLOW UP if we win Lord Stanley! Hockey, anyone?
    "I don't know karate. But I know Ka-RAZay! (Yes he does!)" The Payback - James Brown

I THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED!

6P1 (retired)

Comment

Av's all the way. And if they lose tonight as I fear then anyone but the Wings all the way.

Comment

Go Canes.

http://www.caneshockey.com/images/pr...lay_on_med.gif

Guess the Leaves will be blowing in the hurricane.

Dave

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]
        "There is true glory and true honor, the glory of duty done and the honor of integrity and principles." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yeah, Lock it up.
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

LOL GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!!! I hope that they can do it this year they deserve the cup.

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I hate the Leafs but they are fun to watch. Being a Caps fan (dont laugh) I cant stand the Canes either. So heres to a 7 game series!

Comment

Go Reds. First place and playoff bound! Oops...sorry, just not a big hockey nut.

Comment

I predict that Colorado will prevail over the Red Wings; Roy is too powerful. I can't stand Roy, however, for snubbing Canada at the Olympics (doesn't matter - we still won gold!).

The Leafs are walking wounded right now. Tonights game will go the the Canes.

How many of you knew that Leafs coach Quinn used to be cop?
                  "I don't know karate. But I know Ka-RAZay! (Yes he does!)" The Payback - James Brown

Comment

In before the lock, baby!!!
                    http://www.municipaldesigns.com - Web solutions for municipal government, police, fire, and EMS agencies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6043 users online. 355 members and 5688 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X