Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man says he doesn't recall shooting (Sheriff's Deputy)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man says he doesn't recall shooting (Sheriff's Deputy)

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=607799

Kenosha - A man accused of fatally shooting a sheriff's deputy had been drinking, using drugs and was angry at his wife and doesn't remember shooting at a deputy, according to a criminal complaint filed Friday.

Ezequiel Lopez, 44, of Kenosha was charged with first-degree intentional homicide in Kenosha County. He's accused of shooting Deputy Frank Fabiano Jr. after Fabiano stopped Lopez's van at about 11:35 p.m. Wednesday in Somers.

University of Wisconsin-Parkside Police officer Jimmie Spino, who was Fabiano's backup, heard Fabiano ask Lopez get out of the van, heard two shots and then saw Fabiano fall, according to the complaint.

Spino then fired his pistol, and Lopez continue to fire and then ran from the van along a line of trees, the complaint says.

Fabiano was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead about 50 minutes later.

At about 2:30 a.m. Thursday, deputies arrested Lopez in an apartment complex's parking lot about a mile away.

He was treated at a local hospital because he complained of pain in his hand from a puncture wound.

Lopez had an Illinois identification card that said he was Ezequiel Quintero, the complaint says.

Lopez said he was upset on Wednesday because he claimed his wife had an affair.

"The defendant said that he had been drinking tequila, bought a .380 pistol for $300 from what he described as a gang member and also bought and consumed about $200 worth of cocaine," the complaint says.

He also said he didn't initially stop his van for Fabiano because he thought he had been in an accident. Lopez said "he cannot recall shooting at any officers," the complaint says.

Fabiano had three gunshot wounds, including at least one to the head that killed him, the complaint says.

A judge set Lopez's bond at $1 million Friday. A hearing to determine whether the case should go to trial is scheduled for May 29.

Kenosha County District Attorney Robert Zapf said Lopez is an undocumented immigrant.

He'll have the rest of his life to remember, while he's rotting in prison
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
      He'll have the rest of his life to remember, while he's rotting in prison
      Amen to that Compton! That POS deserves everything that's coming to him and more!
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop
        He'll have the rest of his life to remember
        Hopefully not, hopefully something will happen to him.

Comment

Kenosha County District Attorney Robert Zapf said Lopez is an undocumented immigrant.

P C language for ILLEGAL ALIEN

Comment

Originally posted by xraodcop View Post
            Lopez had an Illinois identification card that said he was Ezequiel Quintero, the complaint says.
            Probably one of many false ID's he has collected/stolen thru the years.

Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xraodcop View Post

P C language for ILLEGAL ALIEN
              What a shocker ....

I bet that if we added up the total # of Americans killed each year by illegal immigrants that it would at the very least equal 9/11/01 several times over. I have heard estimates of as high as 10,000 per year. 10,000 innocent people per year are butchered by the savages and still Bush and Co do jack ****. Way too many of our civilians and brave LEOs are being killed by these people to just stick our heads in the sand and beleive the crap that "they are just doing the jobs we wont do" blah blah blah. Tell that to Deputy Fabiano's family as they get handed a folded up American flag.

We have enough lunatics and criminals that are native born citizens and legal residents, we dont need anymore.

Comment

Illegal Alien murder Stats

I bet that if we added up the total # of Americans killed each year by illegal immigrants that it would at the very least equal 9/11/01 several times over. I have heard estimates of as high as 10,000 per year. 10,000 innocent people per year are butchered by the savages
                __________________________________________________ ___-
                http://www.rense.com/general76/12am.htm

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. That translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers -- for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.
                http://www.house.gov/apps/list/heari...0505_bite.html

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

· The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests some eight arrests per illegal alien;

· Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

· 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute concluded that, based on a figure of 12 million illegal immigrants and the fact that more of this population is male than average, sex offenders among illegals make up a higher percentage than offenders in the general population.

__________________________________________________ _____________

For 27 years, I worked in San Diego County. From many contacts with Illegal Aliens ( I had a Lt. ORDER me to say " Undocumented Immigrant" on the radio--not "Illegal Alien"), I had:
                My windshield kicked out
                Radios destroyed
                Spit on
                Suspects urinated on seat on way to jail
                One tried to take my weapon. He got hit with something heavy. At jail, we found he had three prior DUI's--all in LA, and he had resisted arrest all three times--but never deported.

My conclusion is:
                They have nothing but contempt for US Law Enforcers. They know after handcuffing that you can not touch them. Most had at least one business card from a Civil Rights Attorney in Sanctuary Central, Santa Ana, California.

In Mexico--they would be shot. Handle them a little rough --well, look at Ramos and Campeon. On Glen Beck last night, he stated that the drug smuggler had sued for 5 Million dollars, but settled for three.

Comment

THere are a lot of illegals who work hard and are good people. I say, "SO WHAT!" Deport them all. Let those in who want to really BECOME AMERICANS. The rest? Let them rot in Mexico.
                  Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by BlueandBlue
                    wow. Good luck with that lousy defense, buddy.
                    rot in hell
                    The sad part is, he probably really thinks it is a legitimate defense and he did nothing wrong.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2967 users online. 143 members and 2824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X