300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do...what to do...

So if you are gradually falling in love with someone and he tells you this....

"I can see the pain living in your eyes and I know how hard you tried. You deservet to have so much more.

I can feel you hurt and I sympathized and won't ever critize all you ever meant to my life.

I don't wanna let you down. I don't wanna lead you on. I don't wanna hold you back from where you might belong. You would never ask me why my heart is so disguised. I just can't live a lie anymore. I would rather hurt myself, then to ever make you cry. There's nothing left to say, but good bye.

You deserve the chance at the kind of love that you're worthy of. Losing you is painful for me."

What are you supposed to do? [Frown]
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

SHOOT HIM??????
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Or slice him with a sword.

Comment

quote:
        What are you supposed to do?
        Move on.
        Bill R

Comment

Well, I would look at him straight in the eyes and say "You know what... You're absolutely right. Thank you." and walk away.

Then I'd go home and bust out the voodoo doll and do a number on his sorry ***!
          Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

walk away with your head held high
            LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

OMG!

You got some good tennis shoes? Put em on and RUN! Imagine having to listen to someone that talks like that all of the time.

I'd be screaming!!
              "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Sounds like a loser. Do you really want to be burdened with HIS problems?
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

How's this:

"I wish that you could see in yourself the same promise and possibility that I do. I hope that one day you find within yourself the strength to be everything that I feel you can be, or at least the courage to try. When you reach that place, you will not only be a happier person, but if you are lucky, will also find the joy of bringing happiness to someone else.

Thank you for being frank and honest with yourself and with me. I know that it was difficult and I appreciate your concern for my feelings. You are right. If you are not ready to allow your heart to stretch and grow to accept the possibilities of this world, both the good and the bad, then I should move on to perhaps find someone who is.

I wish you only the very best."

Smile gracefully and walk away proudly....

then give yourself a treat! You deserve one!
                  -Sparky

Comment

Reeallllllly.........

Moving right along with my life.

Makes sense and I think I'd have to, in order to save my sanity.

Comment

Always remember:

"No matter where you go....

....there you are."
                      -Sparky

Comment

I want to wish everyone in a relationship well. LOVE and TRUST are the two most important ingredient for a healthy relationship. To maintain that strong bond, I wanted to share this with you.

"When was the last time you told your partner how you feel about them? The passing, "I love you" on your way out to work doesn't count. When was the last time you sat your partner down and told them face-to-face exactly how you feel? This task is about doing just that.

Each day this week make it a point to do the following:

kiss at least three times
                        have at least one 30 second kiss, or longer
                        compliment your partner on one thing
                        give at least one hug
                        say, "I love the way you..." about something they are doing at least once
                        ask them how their day went
                        wish them a good day with a good morning kiss
                        say, "I love you" at least three times

One day this week make it a point to sit down with your partner and tell them face-to-face how you feel about them. Make it extra special by planning a romantic evening.

Note: Some people find it easier to express themselves through the written word. You may want to share your feelings in a letter instead.

The point of this exercise is to tell your partner AND show through actions how much you love them."

Comment

Basically he’s rejecting you. He just has a moronic sissy style that generally is associated with teenage boys, gay men or those types of guys who fancy themselves “sensitive”. Has he told you repeatedly how “sensitive” he is? Be very wary of any man who makes a point of doing this, take it as a sign that he is manipulative to say the least.

Comment

There are plenty of other FISH in the sea. Time to move on, chickie. He's not worth your time, your effort or your tears.

Like Jee suggested, get out that voodoo doll and filet his ***!

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Mrs.Fish:
                              So if you are gradually falling in love with someone and he tells you this..../////
                              ///What are you supposed to do?

Look him in the eyes, smile tenderly and say F*** OFF YOU JACKASS!

THEN get out the voodoo doll. (I REALLY like that suggestion!)  -

In response to your last post Fishy, I certainly agree with that. Particularly if you really have found the "soul mate" of your life!
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4459 users online. 311 members and 4148 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X