300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbecoming a police officer in DC??

To those who attended the PO Memorial in DC and represented the majority of good officers...we salute you. To those who did other wise and acted unbcoming to a police officer. we say boooh!! P. Accademy evidently didn't help you to grow up. And you might have been accedpted into LE. but time will tell, so I would fess up and try to remember what exactly you enlisted for?? PS You can always count on good ole' MSNBC to report the misgivings of a few bad acting cops, but never the good side of them. Think about it!!

Comment erased: I shouldn't have bothered.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'm going to comment.......this concern by these so-called upright citizens just shows how far off course this country has gotten. Mrs. Hood COPS have a tremendously difficult job whether they are in a 2 maqn department or the 30,000 man NYPD. So some people were bothered by some noise at night, so what. What you are looking for are cookie cutter, robots with no personalities. There's a great deal of psychological value to cops having the attitude that these are our streets and we will handle them as we see fit. The female chief in DC should really reflect on her attitude toward her cops. They did absolutely nothing wrong in letting a handful of other cops mourn their comrades in their own fashion. Mrs. Hood suck it up and go on with your life. Know that there are cops out there willing to give their all for you.

Comment

I was there....and I saw nothing get really out of hand....other than folks being loud (the "lady" that was complaining lived off of H Street and was right in the middle of things).

It was actually pretty calm. The two Irish bars down by Union Station had several hundered out after hours for a while.....and so did the Holiday Inn on E Street......and I am sure there were others out and about between those places, the memorial, and the Fest Area at 2nd/H.....

Lord only knows what the outrage would have been if it had been some other type of event going on in town and MPD showed up and arrested folks....I wonder how this lady would have reacted then........

Comment

Does anyone think there would be this much attention if these guys were Dentists in town for a root canal convention? NO! Everybody else is human but when off duty police officers are tipping a few back and get a little loud all of a sudden msnbc and nosy neighbors are on red alert.

(PS: Nothing against Dentists, you guys rock! )
          "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Party!!!

I'd rather see a bunch of intoxicated rowdy nurses!!!!!
            "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Very well put *32. We all have our excess bagage. Its just that some are able to get a handle on it better than others. Thanks for a thankless job and please "be careful" What more can I say~~~

Comment

To those who truly wear the blue w/pride. We tip our hats. To those who just have to make an a... of themselves no matter what, well...what can we say...Just make sure you keep you weapon clean and ready to serve me and the rest who might not understand, but we want to llive safe

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                  I'm going to comment.......this concern by these so-called upright citizens just shows how far off course this country has gotten. Mrs. Hood COPS have a tremendously difficult job whether they are in a 2 maqn department or the 30,000 man NYPD. So some people were bothered by some noise at night, so what. What you are looking for are cookie cutter, robots with no personalities. There's a great deal of psychological value to cops having the attitude that these are our streets and we will handle them as we see fit. The female chief in DC should really reflect on her attitude toward her cops. They did absolutely nothing wrong in letting a handful of other cops mourn their comrades in their own fashion. Mrs. Hood suck it up and go on with your life. Know that there are cops out there willing to give their all for you.
                  Very well put. All we citizens ask is for you to always BE READY to defend and protect us. Afterwards you can CELEBRATE and get set for the next line of defense! Semper Fi

Comment

We do stand ready to defend you....see the thread on the Texas Deputies shot and killed after attending a Police Memorial ceremony when they responded to a DV call.

Comment

We do stand ready to defend you....see the thread on the Texas Deputies shot and killed after attending a Police Memorial ceremony when they responded to a DV call.
                      All I can say is THANKS to those who put their lives on the line each and ev. day of their life for the precipitus population some of us are known as "dirt bags!" We wish you all were saints, but that's impossible with so much to distract you. But always stand ready, vigilant as there is a lot of evil out there and some make a career out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                        Comment erased: I shouldn't have bothered.
                        In loving memory of Officer Miller and those like him pay the price so that we might be safe. God bless you and those who truly believe that a lot of lus scumbags out here are worth it. Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by amblnc38
                          I was there, and actually thought it was pretty tame. People will bitch about anything, so *shruggs* whatever. Quit your ****ing whining, DC was safer that night than it is any other night of the year.

That's because you're not allowed to have any fun...ever! *eyeroll* f'in whiners.
                          Always remember fun, just like beauty is in the eyes or in this case ears of the beholder. And some of these die hards haven't slept in years!

Comment

Dv's are sometimes DEADLY! I believe more cops go down in these domestic disputes that for any other reason! I would think that to always, always use caution and EXPECT THE WORSE when approaching these calls. So many are emotionally spent and they want hesitate to take you down w/ them. It's so hard to read these sad stories. DVS are Real!

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
                              NAKED nurses........come on...get it right....
                              LOL- Brains, Beauty, and over sexed, what more could you ask for?
                              PS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3308 users online. 166 members and 3142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X