300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra-Happy Meal in Illinois

This guy won't be named Employee of the Month anytime soon.

http://mywebtimes.com/ottnews/archiv...al%20marijuana

OTTAWA: Do you want pot with that? -- Marijuana, pipe, lighter found in 8-year-old's Happy Meal

After his arrest Monday, a worker at an Ottawa fast-food restaurant might not be named employee of the month.

On Monday, a man and his three children went through the drive-through at McDonald's, 127 E. Norris Drive, buying Happy Meals. Shortly after, one of the children -- an 8-year-old girl -- told her father she found a lighter, a smoking pipe and a small bag of marijuana inside her Happy Meal box, said Police Chief Brian Zeilmann.

The father went to the police station and told police, who dispatched an officer to McDonald's to investigate.

A 17-year-old employee, Brandon Scott, of 523 Chambers St., Ottawa, admitted to the officer the materials belonged to him and he had placed them in an empty Happy Meal box, Zeilmann said.

Scott was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released with a notice to appear in Circuit Court.

I can see it now. In a few years, this dirt bag will suddenly realize he's always wanted to be a LEO. His first post will be titled..."Will a conviction for selling Marijuana Happy Meals be an automatic DQ"?
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

oops! my bad!Sorry kid. Can I have my stuff back?
      Last edited by irishdep; 05-17-2007, 11:19 AM.
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

"I thought it was kind of weird that little Mary was so hungry, but it wasn't until after her 4th Double-Quarter Pounder (with cheese) that I suspected something wasn't right."

--jhisaac1

Comment

You want the Happy Meal, or the REALLY happy meal?

We had a guy arrested in the city I live. He was selling flowers on the street corner. But when people would "buy the flowers," they would pay, get the flowers, then hand the flowers back and drive off. Unfortulately for the BG, he sold the "flowers" to an off-duty copper. Drug ring broken up QUICK!!
          Last edited by IMachU; 05-17-2007, 08:56 PM. Reason: supplemental info

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
            I can see it now. In a few years, this dirt bag will suddenly realize he's always wanted to be a LEO. His first post will be titled..."Will a conviction for selling Marijuana Happy Meals be an automatic DQ"?
            Seems like a pretty minor offense to affix the "dirtbag" label to!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3822 users online. 177 members and 3645 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X