300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you found !!!

After aresting someone, what have you found in your back seat after taking them in?

Drugs, Money, Rigs, etc.

Anything weird or unusual?
    Last edited by Trhopeful; 05-16-2007, 01:01 AM. Reason: had to adding something
    If God is before me, who can stand against me!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Nada

If you performed a correct, thorough search, there should have been nothing to find. Finding something is a precursor to getting killed!!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

When I was a rookie I found dope. Once. That is all it took. Ever since then I check the backseat before signing on, before and after every transport and after leaving bookin.

I have found dope from females a few times. I love informing them they are under arrest for it. They try and claim they didn't put it there. But alas their babbling is in vain.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
        If you performed a correct, thorough search, there should have been nothing to find. Finding something is a precursor to getting killed!!
        I agree if you missed a gun or knife or something along those lines. People can and do hide their dope in places that you may not be able to thoroughly search on the street.
        I would also search the back seat prior to and after having anyone in there.
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Here's a good story. I was dispatched to a Grand Theft case last week at a local hotel, apparently a married couple go down for the continental breakfast at the hotel, husband leaves wallet with $700 cash in it in his room. Maid goes in room 3 times, couple return after breakfast, husband has only $400. Hmm.....curious....

So we make contact with maid, search her, her cart, her car, her purse, find nothing, but she's acting funny, shaking like a chiuahua. So we pull her into a room, start interviewing her, and give her get out of jail free card (victim just wants money back, not to press charges, but she doesn't know that). She finaly confesses, and when all is said and done, she stuffed it up you know where.

Still 10-15 her, she had warrants out for her arrest.
          You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

If that happened, i dont want my money back... i want CLEAN money... hope the hotel compted there stay
            Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

After one close call I search the hell out of folks for that very reason, but lately I've found stuff during my beginning of shift vehicle inspection. We share cars with the other shifts and I've found mostly dope, usually just weed.
              "I neither approve or blame. I merely relate."- Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                If that happened, i dont want my money back... i want CLEAN money... hope the hotel compted there stay
                I gave the vic his money back in latex gloves, he didn't ask, and I didn't explain.
                You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6280 users online. 324 members and 5956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X