300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding someones name from handwritting

I need to hire a forensic online to find a persons handwritting they didnt wrote their name and they did a gay sexual assault also i know the crime date and where they came from and what employee type they are but where they came from is dissolved please help thanks

Jesus Christ

....if there was ever a bigger example for the need of more attentive moderators.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

I am a forensic online how can I help you

Comment

• Edwin95
        Edwin95 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you an actual forensic investigator online please help this assault is disturbing me

Send me $10,000 US. I’ll help you.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Linked to

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...public-records
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Aaaaand here’s your answer to why these forums have gone downhill. Sp***es like this OP keep popping up and aren’t deleted right away.

OP, go see your psych and see about getting your dosage bumped up. And re-take that ESL class, but this time pay attention.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

They “did a gay sexual assault”?

Comment

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
              They “did a gay sexual assault”?
              When I see posts like this one from the OP, I occasionally will try to see what their other on-line activities are like. This time I wish I had not done it!

​​​​​​

If that Twitter account was his.....

Comment

Please share

Comment

• westside popo
                  westside popo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You look for it!
                  Not sure what that was in that Twitter profile pic but I'm sure I don't really want to know. In fairness It may not have been connected to the OP.

Without going into details my vision was blurry over the weekend (before I tried searching it). It's better now.

westside popo

After finding the OP's profile

image_17246.jpg

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16686 users online. 431 members and 16255 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X