300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgt. Exam Help

Has anyone here ever taken a Sgt. Exam from the GA area? I am going to take my dept’s Sgt. Exam and I don’t know what to expect. I don’t know what company the exam comes from but I was told to read a series of books titled Police Field Operations, Criminal Investigations, Supervisory of Police Personnel, Community Policing, ect. I have read the books, but it would be nice to have some ideal what to expect on the test. I am sure some of you have had the same type of tests in which these same books were used.
    I have looked around online for study guides but I find so many that I would hate to waste that much money on books that I have no ideal if they would even relate to the type of test my department gives. My question is, is anyone familiar with the test that comes from the above books and does anyone know of a study guide with practice tests that would follow the material learned in the books? Thank you

More info.

The test is hosted by IMPA and it is the PSUP Police Supervisor test series. Any study guide out there that you know of?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3280 users online. 168 members and 3112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X