300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton at Tent City?

Heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, Paris Hilton, was recently ordered to 45 days in jail for violating her probation.

But because of some serious overcrowding in Los Angeles jails, she may not have to serve the complete sentence.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he's spoken to the chief of jails in Los Angeles and offered to house Hilton at Tent City.

"I just made an offer," Arpaio said. "Instead of reducing her sentence, which I feel is wrong, why not bring her over here? We can incarcerate her here. She can do her time over here."

And according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s department, the Los Angeles County Sheriff is considering the proposal.

"Oh, I’d love to have her here," Arpaio said. "Just another celebrity. Not that I'm a publicity hound, but I'd imagine if I had her in these tents there'd be (publicity)."

Arpaio says that while that Los Angeles County is considering his offer, Hilton’s lawyers will probably object.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JlwCwA-caQ

Comment

Paris Hilton at Tent City

Sounds like a plan to me. Probably won't happen, but if it did, it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Comment

Paris Hilton------who Cares, There Are Other Things To Worry Abou Then That Stupid, Non Working, Spoiled Rich Brat.
        DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Gotta give that judge his due... However, I doubt she'll ever spend a day behind bars.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You are amazing X. I swear some of the stories you come accross are real doozies. Could you just see little Ms. Rich Twit sitting out in the baking hot Arizona heat sweating off her lipsuctioned butt? That actually put a huge grin on my face.
            R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
            I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by xraodcop View Post
              [IMG]
              Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he's spoken to the chief of jails in Los Angeles and offered to house Hilton at Tent City.
              I think this a case of one attention whore trying to capitalize on another. Paris Hilton should be treated no differently than any other criminal in the LA county system. That's what makes the system fair (or is supposed to). As much as I think she should spend her full 45 days, it's not worth it to degrade the integrity of the system. We can't go around screaming rich people get treated differently when we send Paris over to AZ on a probation violation/suspended CDL charge, when that would never happen to a normal person. Sheriff Joe needs to STFU and mind his own.
              Get low, get ground, get tactical! Sprawl! Sprawl! Sprawl!

Comment

As much as I would like to see her in jail, unless Joe makes this offer with all of their prisoners, he doesn't need to make it now.

Comment

Originally posted by nobody33 View Post
                  I think this a case of one attention whore trying to capitalize on another. Paris Hilton should be treated no differently than any other criminal in the LA county system. That's what makes the system fair (or is supposed to). As much as I think she should spend her full 45 days, it's not worth it to degrade the integrity of the system. We can't go around screaming rich people get treated differently when we send Paris over to AZ on a probation violation/suspended CDL charge, when that would never happen to a normal person. Sheriff Joe needs to STFU and mind his own.
                  Yep...perfectly said.

Comment

well,if thats the case then realize that th eaverage citizen wouldnt have to serve 45 days in jail for probation violation.

The reason everyone is making such a big todo about this is becaue its Paris Hilton. if it were an average citizen nobody would care if they served the whole 45 days or not

I am just curious why all the hatred for Paris Hilton?

Comment

I dont get it either. Everyone keeps saying she shouldnt get special treatment...from what i see, shes getting harder treatment than most.

Like i said somewhere else, she was born rich, IS rich, was spoiled, and made bad choices.

And i do believe she has alot of other people doing the thinking FOR her. ...Not making excuses...just stating what's probably a fact.

But I still dont get the "hatred."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4194 users online. 254 members and 3940 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X