300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start of exam week, a stressful time... for some

Here is what's going down on my campus today. Who knows what the heck it's about. I was walking past the CNR on my way back from studying in the library (just a stones throw from the CNR) and I see Stevens Point PD and the Portage County Sheriff's Department standing in driveways, the sundial (which is like a giant concrete field) and numerous other places with their assault rifles at the ready. Needless to say, I was curious and had to find out what's going on. Here's what I could find:

http://stevenspointjournal.com/apps/.../70514081/1983

Police evacuate UWSP building, searching for man with gun

Stevens Point Police Department has set up a perimeter around the College of Natural Resources Building at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and is not letting anyone into the building. A slow evacuation of the building has begun.
    Police are on the scene following a report of a man in his mid-30s about 2:30 p.m. carrying what appears to be a gun or a gun case, police said. As a precaution, police are asking students and staff to stay away from the CNR building and out of the line of fire, should it be needed.
    sigpic

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3163 users online. 136 members and 3027 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X