300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCSO (Hillsbrough County Sheriff Office) education incentives

Im looking at the incentives for HCSO and it lists $80 no matter what degree you have or is it $80 per degree for instance since I hold a Bachelors degree is that $160 extra.

Originally posted by ThisThingon? View Post
    Im looking at the incentives for HCSO and it lists $80 no matter what degree you have or is it $80 per degree for instance since I hold a Bachelors degree is that $160 extra.
    If it's what I'm thinking of (Criminal Justice Incentive Pay) then it's only $80 a month. You can earn more if you complete certain training classes.

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

If it's what I'm thinking of (Criminal Justice Incentive Pay) then it's only $80 a month. You can earn more if you complete certain training classes.
      https://teamhcso.com/Section/ae8f085...d73bd/Benefits It's education benefits

Comment

Originally posted by ThisThingon? View Post
        Yes I know. When I worked for FL I got an extra $80 a month just for having a BA degree. That was the max for college education. If I took eligible classes I could earn more per month up to a certain amount. In service training and additional college classes didn't count. If you had an AS degree it was less.

I don't remember if that applied to county and municipal agencies. But they list tuition assistance and stuff separately in your link. It's just an educated guess on my part.

‚Äč
        Last edited by westside popo; 11-17-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Search for Florida Criminal Justice Incentive Pay or CJIP on the internet for more info. I just searched and it apparently does apply to all FL LEOs. One exception I saw was, if the position requires a degree then you won't get the $80 a month. But you could do the other courses I mentioned for the CJIP.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12258 users online. 444 members and 11814 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X