300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This stuff is ridiculous! Stay safe!

Look at the illustration. I have heard of fentanil, and knew it was bad, but this stuff is beyond anything imaginable. Be safe!

https://weartv.com/news/nation-world...million-people

Look at the illustration with the penny. It only takes enough to fill the inside of a "zero" on a penny to kill.
    trust your dog

Beyond imaginable? Google Krokodil, its also called the "Zombie drug". Its terrible, the effects of krokodil make people look like zombies out of the walking dead.

Comment

This is OLD “news”...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

It is bad, but C3 is right... have you been living under a rock?

My department won't even presumptive test "powdery substances", and we weigh them in their bags.

If we think it's a drug we send it off, the lab tests and weighs, and if it is we write a warrant after the fact.
        Last edited by tanksoldier; 11-17-2019, 10:38 AM.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          No rubbing it on your gums anymore?

I guess. I had no idea ...
        trust your dog

Comment

Most of the general public is well aware of fentanyl by now, but I bet the average person has never heard of carfentanil. Minds are still blown about the potency of fentanyl.

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
            It is bad, but C3 is right... have you been living under a rock?

My department won't even presumptive test "powdery substances", and we weigh them in their bags.

If we think it's a drug we send it off, the lab tests and weighs, and if it is we write a warrant after the fact.
            Yep. We were instructed by the crime lab not to field test anymore.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12629 users online. 462 members and 12167 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X