300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of terrorist cop killers is San Francisco DA

The idiots in that city are absolutely stupid....This new District Attorney will be a nightmare for the police.
    https://californiaglobe.com/section-...rict-attorney/
    Retired LASD

Ultimately he has to be judged by how he is as an individual. I will say looking into his history his upbringing is concerning, particularly because it seems that radial political activism seems to be a trait in his family. For whatever reason society doesn't have the same disgust with left wing extremism, that they do with right wing extremism.

Comment

At least he legalized prostitution and human trafficking...so...SF is safer now.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Everyone says that we get the government we deserve when we vote for the **************. I am not surprised that San Francisco voters wanted another bottom-feeder in office.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          At least he legalized prostitution and human trafficking...so...SF is safer now.
          Hey, everybody needs a hobby. Don't make fun of my hobbies and I won't make fun of your hobbies.

Comment

I wouldn't expect anything less from San Francisco.

This has been the trend in major cities as of late: Elect a public defender as DA who, instead of becoming a prosecutor, becomes more of the criminals' "secret weapon". Philly did the same thing with their cop killer-loving DA.
            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
            -Chris Rock

Comment

It's interesting in how much this thread and it's extended history have in common with the currently running Civil War thread and it's extended history.

The past influences the present and the ideals of old extremists and domestic terrorists never really leave us. They just get repackaged and spouted by fresh faces.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12411 users online. 451 members and 11960 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X