300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities???

How many celebrities have you pulled over in your career?

How did they act about being pullover?
    Last edited by Trhopeful; 05-13-2007, 06:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
    If God is before me, who can stand against me!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

There's a radio team in L.A.... I had not heard of them and stopped one of them, who lived in my town at the time. He was very cool. Told me who he was, but I told him I'm sure my daughter had heard of him but I hadn't and please sign here, press hard, there're 3 copies. I stopped and cited him again about 3 months later. Seems he then went on a tirade on the air about the "motor cop from hell". I had several people tell me about this and I guess he was very funny about it, but I never heard his routine. About a year later, I was at the MGM in Las Vegas seeing a show. I saw this DJ (rather not give him name) seated a few rows in front of me. I approached him, he knew who I was and could not have been nicer. He later sent drinks to my wife and me.
    Last edited by LuvedMyMotor; 05-13-2007, 08:26 PM. Reason: took out celeb's name

Comment

I've pulled over a couple of NFL players. They were both polite. Some of our other officers have had several issues out of the rapper Young Buck, but that's not surprising.
      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
        I've pulled over a couple of NFL players. They were both polite. Some of our other officers have had several issues out of the rapper Young Buck, but that's not surprising.
        That seems to be out of the norm lately.
        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

I transported ODB (Old Dirty [email protected]$tard) of the Wu Tang Clan from the station to the main jail one night, about a half-hour trip of listening to accapella spontaneous rap. I was ready to shoot myself...

EDJ
          "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

I have stopped players from a particular NBA team and a player form an NFL team. (You guess what teams ) The NBA players absolute POS! When I stopped the car I thought I was in a "gangsta" rap video based on the occupants of the vehicle. The NFL player was a lineman. One of the biggest guys I have ever seen. He made the Hummer he was driving look like a little pinto. He was one of the most polite people I have dealt with.
            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 380 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X