Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our guys would already be in jail, convicted by the media, ACLU, sharpton and whomever else could see an opportunity it. The Mexican guys will most likely be deemed as heroes, given medals and a few extra pesos on their next check.
    "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
      With what, all ten of their light tanks?
      Nope, with their M1A1 Main Battle Tanks with 120mm Smoothe bore cannons... give you one guess who they got those from...

Come a long way since Pancho Villa too...

And... before anyone asks, that is a 100% Mexican made rifle... after they stole the design from H&K that is... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX-05
      Last edited by yellowreef; 05-13-2007, 10:10 AM.
      "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by michiganDT View Post
        What did they fire at them? Sling shots?
        Oh, no. Most Federales carry automatic weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202 View Post
          WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexico can shoot our unarmed civilians crossing the border illegally and no one in our government bats an eye yet if we even considered the same we would every human rights organization storming the White House in addition to a full scale Mexican Army invasion.
          Up until 1972, this was standard practice. Then if the people were still alive and not Mexicans, they were charged will "Illegal Entry"

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that a good portion of those cars down there came out of Modesto, CA. Number 1 in the Nation - US for Auto Theft.

What's that camo paint they are wearing on their faces, port wine birthmark stains or just a botched attempt at trying to look identical?
            www.ldscops.com

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres PD.
            In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres PD.

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17539

Comment

Hey there,

Not trying to get off topic by any means....but trying to follow it. What is the ACLU, and how does it affect you as law enforcement professionals??

(We don't have an ACLU up here in Canada, although I am curious to find out what it is so I can see if there is anything similar.)

Comment

ACLU stands for the American Civil Liberties Union

the net has got oodles of "information" on them.
                If you can't be honest with yourself who can you be honest with.

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know anything about them, I will definately google them - just from their name though, sounds like a major thorne in your asses.

Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

All I have to say is

Bueno!

As a border resident, it's always good to hear when LE on both sides are either working together or tag-teaming it.

(And Can_Rookie, the ACLU was one of the best organizations that was ever formed in the US. Unfortunately, as we have become, in many good ways, a more liberal country, they have remained as far to the left of what we have as they were when we first needed them. You may be proud to know that another such vital group, the NAACP, was able to find unsegrated accomodations in Canada when they were first forming )
                    lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

True Story

A few years ago (while assigned to a multi-agency vehicle theft task force) I worked a couple of nights on the Calexico border crossing checking outgoing vehicles for stolens and/or guns. We got word from the local SO that a PD vehicle was chasing a stolen S/B towards our checkpoint. Soon enough, we heard sirens and saw the vehicles approaching. When it was apparent that the suspects weren't going to stop, all the local coppers, customs agents and border patrol guys start jumping behind vehicles and dropping to the ground! My partner and I did the same, even though we weren't sure why. When the suspects arrived, the PD vehicle stopped short of crossing into Mexico and sure enough as soon as the suspects crossed all H*** broke loose. I swear every Mexican cop on that side opened up on the suspects, but they just kept driving! I didn't get up in time to see if any Mexican PD car chased the suspects, but for a few seconds it was quite the thing.

Later, a couple of the locals told me the same thing happened a few weeks earlier at a different crossing, only this time one of the crossers was hit and killed. The next thing to happen was a bunch of the Mexican cops (who had shot) fled the scene! It seems that in their form of government you are presumed guilty, until proven innocent. The "Police" officers involved were paid barely a living wage and had second thoughts about their employment after the shooting.
                      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

It's a common ocurrence. Contrary to popular "Hollywood" belief of "make it to Mexico and we're home free", I have seen a few bad guys actually beg us to help them after the Mexicans get a hold of them on the other side. "Sorry bud, you're not in the U.S. anymore, call the embassy or something."

I don't know about them, but I'd rather surrender and go to a U.S. jail for a fews months before being paroled and back out, than getting shot at, beat half to death and spend the next 20 years in a Mexican jail. But maybe that's just me.
                        "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4361 users online. 281 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X