300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Looking Badge

Asie from what you wear, what is your favorite badge design?
    Oval (LAPD, ETC.)
    21.08%
    Standard (Shield pointed at the bottom, Eagle on top
    22.52%
    Round (NYPD Gold Shield)
    4.32%
    Square (NYPD Patrol Officer)
    7.03%
    Seven point star (WHP, MHP, CHP, Many others)
    12.79%
    Six Point Star
    8.29%
    Five Point Star
    10.99%
    Other
    6.67%
    We don't need no stinkin' badges
    4.68%
    None (PA State Police)
    1.62%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

HEH HEH!! I know you said aside from our own but I have to admit i really like my 6 pt star. Many local cops in my area have 7 pt and CPD has 5 but I just like the symmetry of the 6pt-- Like you see depicted on many Sheriff's stars. But mine are sharp pts not the one with the ball tips.
    One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

How about Pittsburgh's badges, great history too.
      http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/pol...the_badge.html

I got nothing for now

Comment

Badge

If you were there before 1994, your badge said "Traffic Officer".
        The CHP absorbed the State Police, and suddenly you were "An Officer"

Comment

I prefer mine with the little banner across the top!!!

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

M\ine is identical, except "Wyoming" and I agree 1000%
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

As much as I think that their administration are idiots, I think the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police has the best looking badge. Its a hornets nest (Charlotte was called a hornets nest by a british general during the revolutionary war). Their patches also have the design. Looks great.
              "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

As long as it's upside down...

I really don't care. OK, I have the full size Eagle shield type, and I wish it were smaller. It's too heavy and bulky. But I don't plan to toss it any time soon!
                If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Best Looking Badge

Voted for the seven pointed star. My Alabama DPS Badge is eagle on top, pointed bottom, but it's been that way since 1935.

Comment

Last edited by VegasMetro; 07-08-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

LAPDs series "7" badge- since the Late '40s it has been the bench mark for modern badge designs-many Cali.agencies ,particularly in so.calif,dumped their eagle badges and went for that design,and many agencies around the nation are still in the process of doing it also for a similar design-only the Nor.Calif bay area agencies still stick to their traditional 7 point star design
                      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

AZCO's avatar showes what I think is the most unique badge i've seen yet. It's Arizona DOC and its in the shape of the state.
                        One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Originally posted by xraodcop View Post
                          If you were there before 1994, your badge said "Traffic Officer".
                          The CHP absorbed the State Police, and suddenly you were "An Officer"

I prefer the pre-merger badge.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I love my Eagle type shield. Works just fine for me.
                            You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

I like my badge, combination of oval AND 7-point star (see avatar)
                              "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2001 users online. 131 members and 1870 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X