X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough on crime

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...ad.php?t=64724

You gotta read this I think its so awesome im gonna bring it to my sheriff
    ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Subjecting them to Newt Gingrich lectures may very well qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.

Honestly...that is my only problem with his changes because it's not politically neutral.

My changes, if legal, would include donation of all exercise equipment to schools that needs them, exercise consisting of running around in a large circle for a designated amount of time, and changes in diet that covers the food groups with the most basic foods. Bread, rice, water, etc. I like his advice though; if you don't like it then don't come back. People should absolutely hate jail. Nobody should have it easier just because they are the biggest, meanest guy on the block either. Everybody should suffer equally.

I'll never forget seeing the awesome stuff they had in jails and then remembering all of the horrible degraded equipment my school had. I thought, shouldn't this be the other way around?
    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

That's great! I hope he continues to do this as long as he can and then whenever there is a new sheriff I hope he does it too. Keep up the good work Sheriff.
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4669 users online. 272 members and 4397 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X