300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note to our new members...

When you come to a law enforcement bulletin board with dreams of changing our minds about what how beautiful the world would be with anarchy, don't be surprised if your views are greeted with a little hostility.

What I stand for:

1. America. By far, the greatest country there is. We're not perfect, but, damn, we're good.

2. Freedoms. I served in the U.S. Army and took an oath of office when I became an LEO so that I could defend the U.S. Constitution. Yes, I defended, and still defend, that Constitution for you to air your views.

3. Open discussions. I absolutely love a good discussion. Key word: GOOD discussion. Having some twenty something (if you're that old) person tell me how much better off we'll be with anarchy, support for a cop killer and how some laws deserve to be met with violence doesn't sit well with me.

4. Finally, my career choice. Love me, hate me...I don't care. I'm here for the people that want me to be there for them. I would do everything in my power, including laying down my life, for you and your family because I wear a badge and that's my job. I'll be damned, though, if I will take any more of your junk.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3489 users online. 201 members and 3288 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X