300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but....

What comments have I made? I haven't even had enough posts to really offend anyone, bro.

Also, to say that I have no socially redeeming value seems a tad harsh. I have seen plenty of people on here who make less contributions than me. But you don't close their topics. It's not fair that just because I disagreed on one thing (China, which I can only assume is something that impacted you), you seem to have passed judgment.

Comment

Butt's what you sit on.

Do I need to point you in the direction of the ghillie suit thread? How about the anarchy thread? Do I need go further?

Topic closed, don't open it again.

Comment

I'm not an anarchist...I'm a capitalist.

Comment

There are others, namely the ones I mentioned a while ago. Since I'm not in the position to ban them, they (and you) are still here.

The China comment was the last one I read, and by then I had already made up my mind.

Comment

Overkill,

If you have a complaint with a moderators action or decision, you PM or email them. If it's not resolved that way, you PM or email one of the admins. But you don't start threads to complain about it.

We do tolerate a lot here, but whining about censorship is not one of the things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5650 users online. 363 members and 5287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X