300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conjoined twins driving

I was clearing out my DVR (my wife records everything) and I came across a documentary on conjoined twins.

To make a long story short, their entire torso is conjoined. From the doctors on the documentary, one girl controls the left side and the other the right side. They share no major organs except waste management.

Now the interesting part. They took a drivers test and each was issued a DL. They show them driving and they look like they could handle driving.

My question is......one controls the brake, one controls the gas, they both control steering. You pull them over for speeding....who gets the ticket? And why?

Hypothetical, one has a few beers, the other has not. Do you cite both or only one?

Well, there circulatory system is somewhat connected, so if one drinks, so does the other in effect. As for general speeding, I would issue the one with the control over the gas a ticket, as it is her that is mainly controlling speed.

I saw this show the other day too, it was interesting, and made me ponder. I wonder what there sex life is going to be like.....should be interesting. Will they marry one guy together, or two separate guys for two separate girls.
    You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

1. I believe I would call the Sgt. to the scene and let him make the call.

2. How exactly would you haul one in to the SO and not the other? Besides, I believe that from the conjoined torso, blood would somehow be exchanged, therefore both would be intoxicated. I could articulate it.

Comment

Oh no, whatever they are doing they get a warning. There's no way I'm going to be the next guy on FOX news because of something like that. UH Uh no way no how, not happening.
        It would be " Here is your paperwork and licenses ladies, have a nice night and that console has to be uncomfortable."
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by D.o.D cop View Post
          I saw this show the other day too, it was interesting, and made me ponder. I wonder what there sex life is going to be like.....should be interesting. Will they marry one guy together, or two separate guys for two separate girls.

Some kid had asked this on a soccer mom board and it started a riot. Honestly I don't know why, it is a valid question, and you can't tell me the soccer moms weren't wondering the same thing. It would make for a very awkward relationship as if you were dating one, any time her sister slept with someone, your gf would be cheating on you. I figure either they would both date on person, or find male conjoined twins.

Think about it though, even if they were really hot (I haven't seen them so I don't know), could you mentally get over being with a two headed woman?

Comment

It's kinda like a two for one deal, and trust me, there is one sicko out there that would LOVE this kinda thing.
            You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganDT View Post
              could you mentally get over being with a two headed woman?
              Once a month, for seven days, I'm married to a two headed woman
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by iMarkVideo View Post
                Hypothetical, one has a few beers, the other has not. Do you cite both or only one?
                I would guess that it would almost be impossible to have completely separate circulatory systems, if you did have that you could probably separate them with scissors . But even if for some reason they did have separate systems alcohol could diffuse across blended tissues, analogous to how a fetus is exposed to alcohol when the mother drinks.

That being said, since the alcohol would diffuse equally among all available tissues and fluids. So they might be able to down a 6pack and still be below .08

Simplistically, a beer would raise their blood alcohol level 1/2 what it would of a person of similar size and build. Also, with two fully functional livers, they would metabolize that alcohol twice as fast as a non conjoined person. They would also have the ablility to drink twice as fast.

Anyway, both are intoxicated and both are operating a vehicle, in part... would you not cite a drunk because they could only figure out how to work one pedal and not the whole car?

Could you also say they had twice the opportunity to decide not to drive drunk/speed??

Comment

Wouldn't you want to be politically correct and comment on how you may have been drinking because you see two of them, while concurrently poking both as if to see which one is not really there?
                  I mean c’mon, you want to maintain professionalism.

Comment

I'm surprised no one else said it.

Honestly, if i were driving down the street and saw a two headed person driving a car, I would turn around, go back to the office and call it a day. I would probably considering seeing a head doctor for some meds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrain View Post

Honestly, if i were driving down the street and saw a two headed person driving a car, I would turn around, go back to the office and call it a day. I would probably considering seeing a head doctor for some meds.
                      When i saw the program i first thought it was a movie, or a hoax..of course the sick bastids I work with had the usual "I'd hit it Twice" comments going. LOL it does present some interesting legal conundrums though. What if one girl kills someone?? She has control ofer one arm, and the other had no knowledge of what she was going to do. How do you prosecute? HOW do you penalize? is it fair that the sister who was innocent get's incarcerated or worse, along with the guilty one???

Comment

No citation from me. Warning only. I think that they've been through more in their life that a simple citation would be a laugher. As far as DUI, I won't know how to handle it until the situation arises. What if one has HGN, and the other doesn't? Forget about the walk & turn, or the one leg stand. I think I'll call a relative or a cab (or two )

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrain View Post

holy crap! that one's got me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Kpdpipes View Post
                            When i saw the program i first thought it was a movie, or a hoax..of course the sick bastids I work with had the usual "I'd hit it Twice" comments going. LOL it does present some interesting legal conundrums though. What if one girl kills someone?? She has control ofer one arm, and the other had no knowledge of what she was going to do. How do you prosecute? HOW do you penalize? is it fair that the sister who was innocent get's incarcerated or worse, along with the guilty one???
                            Lmao. After the prison sentence she can sue the other for wrongful conviction.

This can go alllllll day long.

Comment

Well, ummmmmm...... they were obviously womb mates. And I'm guessing they were born on two's day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1949 users online. 126 members and 1823 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X