300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Anyone who doesn't think that this country is going to be predominantly Hispanic in fifty years, is just not paying attention.

And, the shame is that there is no reason other than corruption that Mexico is not a first world country. They have everything they need to be a country just like the United States except a tolerance for corruption, and a lack of respect for the rule of law that they are bringing here with them.

They all want to come here, without thinking about why the United States is not like Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
    nice quotes- but when you wake up working in a CORRUPT 3rd world nation that was once the U.S. and you and yours are struggling to survive( don't speak the "language" ? too bad) you'll change your "words to live by".The U.S. isn't causing these problems- no one POINTS a finger at the corruption in Mexico or El Salvador ,or any of the other so-called democratic nations in central america.and more and more cops are being attacked and KILLED by illegal aliens- folks who don't feel they have to obey our laws...........
    Thanks. My quotes do not just reflect my feelings for this country which has given me every opportunity that I've received to date, it's how I feel about all countries in the world today. We as human beings have a tendency to believe what we're told, or better yet, turn a blind eye to justice in a pursuit of patriotism. I do not excuse the "illegal aliens" and the crimes that they commit because of their blatant disregards of our laws. I live in Miami, where we also have our share of illegals. For the most part, they are law abiding citizens (but man do they drink i.e. DUI) Although a select few do engage in violent criminal behavior. I do not live in Mexico, or El Salvador. I do have a general knowledge of the corruption and crime that occurs in some third world countries. My primary concern is here in the U.S. We do have a tendency to think of "illegals" as exclusively South American. We have also been brainwashed to believe that they are all criminals. (outside of their illegal status). I believe that if you go after the businesses that employ them, you can slow down the "illegal" crisis. But we must also be realistic. We have huge borders. It isn't possible today in 2007 to guard so many miles of open borders. And putting up a fence isn't feasible. It's actually funny to think that some politicians believe that this expensive idea (with no funding) will solve our immigration problem. Face it. If Mexico, and the central and south American countries continue to have residents that live in poverty, they will continue to come to the U.S. This is reality. we need to figure out a way to live with them. And remember, if you're not a native (I never liked the word Indian), then your ancestors probably weren't welcomed by the locals either. But that should be another post.

Leave a comment:

• scratched13
    replied
    nice quotes- but when you wake up working in a CORRUPT 3rd world nation that was once the U.S. and you and yours are struggling to survive( don't speak the "language" ? too bad) you'll change your "words to live by".The U.S. isn't causing these problems- no one POINTS a finger at the corruption in Mexico or El Salvador ,or any of the other so-called democratic nations in central america.and more and more cops are being attacked and KILLED by illegal aliens- folks who don't feel they have to obey our laws...........
    So very true.

Some are still afraid of the "ploicia" here in the US, but they are becoming more and more aware of how much our hands are tied. Pretty soon, their gloves will really come off (if not already - just look at the sheer number of illegals marching in OUR streets).

Leave a comment:

• xraodcop
    replied
    Originally posted by cc_chiller View Post
    It looks like you left out Denver and Boulder, Colorado. (As well as several other smaller Colorado cities too numerous to name).

However, I would note that there is a state law in Colorado passed a year or two ago stating that If an illegal is arrested (actually jailed, not just contacted or cited) then the arresting agency or jail must notify ICE. Of course ICE never does anything unless the person is arrested for a violent felony, but it’s the thought that counts!
    The list is by no means complete. Name any Liberal city, and you will have a 95% probability of finding a "Sanctuary Policy" in effect. San Francisco is a glaring example.

Leave a comment:

• Matto
    replied
    Amen.

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by LeanG View Post
    **********double Post**************

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    It looks like you left out Denver and Boulder, Colorado. (As well as several other smaller Colorado cities too numerous to name).

However, I would note that there is a state law in Colorado passed a year or two ago stating that If an illegal is arrested (actually jailed, not just contacted or cited) then the arresting agency or jail must notify ICE. Of course ICE never does anything unless the person is arrested for a violent felony, but it’s the thought that counts!
    Sad that you had to list all those cities, but the truth of it is this- most officers I know are HUMAN beings-they will not arrest some hard working senora with kids over whether she has her "papers" or not.The Safe haven B.S> only aids CRIMINALS and lately ,alot of officers I know have been running into criminal ,formerly deported ALIENS- people who have committed serious criminal acts( rape,robbery ,narco sales,att. murder,arson,burglary).Check those cities listed and I guarantee you that they all share one thing in common-high crime rates in the "immgrant" community that also effect everyone else.Why not arrest those who show up in NCIC/NLETS as criminal undesireable aliens??? this story tells it all www.dailynews.com/news/ci_4894831

If these local politicos want safe havens-which doesn't help a damn in terms of finding better housing,jobs,education,or care for these people,nor citizens who enteract with them-why don't they spend the effort and time to make these folks legal citizens??? because "lip service" rater than enforcement of the LAW or real care for folks ,makes the papers and is easier to do.........

Leave a comment:

• S.O.444
    replied
    Originally posted by stangfather View Post
    Mexico has wanted California back for a long time...

Texas is next...

LOL
    Texas is pretty far along with that plan...

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    **********double Post**************

Leave a comment:

• LeanG
    replied
    Originally posted by stangfather View Post

Texas is next...

LOL

OH NOOOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• stangfather
    replied

Texas is next...

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Five-0fromSoCal
    replied
    This whole reaction is disgusting! I think one of the main reasons Bratton is so quick to condemn these officers (without due process) is that some of those that had force used against them were reporters. If Bratton doesn’t come out and condemn these officers, the media would band together and crucify him and began an ongoing slander campaign against the department. A real man would stand up and say “too bad your reporters were hit with rubber bullets… they should have left the area if they didn’t want to get confused with rioters!” Instead we see a spineless “chief” bowing to political and media pressure.
    I agree. Comes with the territory when you're a reporter and want the best footage. Collateral injuries. No different than being a war correspondent.

Leave a comment:

• S.O.444
    replied
    My rule: If you assault me, I will assault you back. In the end, you're the one getting the worse of the two.

I didn't see anything wrong with the videos that I saw. People were throwing trash and bottles at the officers, refusing to disperse after blocking roadways, and flying the U.S. flag upside down. Doesn't seem like a peaceful crowd to me...

(I do wonder why there was a huge lack of arrests, however.)

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    LA Mayor.

What it looks like is LAPD is "blessed" with two politicians. One in uniform, one in civilian clothes.Bratton's review must be complete. Between him and the Mayor, the cops are tried, convicted, and about to be thrown to the wolves. Bratton must really want that second five year term as Chief.

Leave a comment:

• cc_chiller
    replied
    This whole reaction is disgusting! I think one of the main reasons Bratton is so quick to condemn these officers (without due process) is that some of those that had force used against them were reporters. If Bratton doesn’t come out and condemn these officers, the media would band together and crucify him and began an ongoing slander campaign against the department. A real man would stand up and say “too bad your reporters were hit with rubber bullets… they should have left the area if they didn’t want to get confused with rioters!” Instead we see a spineless “chief” bowing to political and media pressure.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6305 users online. 351 members and 5954 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X