X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Cop Haters Cause Collision

Jill Redhage
    http://blogs.eastvalleytribune.com/v...1089&blogId=32

A carload of 20-somethings intentionally ran their sport utility vehicle into a member of Sheriff Joe's posse Saturday at Usery Pass Road and Bush Highway, hitting an innocent bystander in the process, Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies reported.

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Lindsey Smith-Macklin wrote in an email Saturday night that an investigation revealed the collision to be "intentional and not an accident at all."

A member of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse had stopped in his patrol vehicle to wait with a parked car for a tow truck when a Montero Sport struck both vehicles.

After interviews with the Montero's four occupants - two women and two men, all in their 20s - deputies said that one of the men cursed cops before reaching from the backseat over the driver, grabbing the steering wheel and steering the SUV into the Sheriff's vehicle.

Deputies said all four people, whose names were not released, were under the influence of alcohol.

As the Montero hit the parked cars, it also struck a 29-year-old man standing nearby, who was flown to a local hospital with serious injuries

If true, this should be considered a "hate crime."

Charge at least him with attempted murder and get creative with the rest.
    Space for rent .........

Comment

So someone other than the driver took control of the steering wheel?

I wonder what the charge will be. Attempt murder I hope.

Comment

ATTEMPTED MURDER. NO PLEA BARGAIN!
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by irishdep View Post
          ATTEMPTED MURDER. NO PLEA BARGAIN!
          2 counts, 1 for the cop and 1 for the innocent bystander. And they should add on a child molestation charge just so it's on his paperwork when he shows up at the prison.

Comment

Me thinks someone will soon be wearing PINK undies, jumpsuit and cuffs with flip-flops in a tent.
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Me hopes.
              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

I bet Sheriff Joe has something for them. It is about time we stopped being targets and fought back.

Bulldog

Comment

From what I read I see ONE cop hater and 3 other occupants.
                  -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Alcohol always seems to inspire genious ideas. I hope they like bologna and apples.

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                      If true, this should be considered a "hate crime."

Charge at least him with attempted murder and get creative with the rest.
                      I never thought about charging them with a hate crime but it seems like an excellent idea. Don't know if it would fly but it certainly would be good to try.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3199 users online. 163 members and 3036 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X